l2 is getting pwn :)

hi everybody , did u notice that l2 is going worst ? NCsoft are just copying Blizzard ideas , Hellbound was bad but still OK... but Gracia ? pure fail , Copy Skills for TH from Rogue (world of warcraft) and many other things :) so i just say : NCsoft Fail , and if they keep stealing blizzard's idea , lineage 3 will be a pure fail too

and y ppl ? do u like this copy style ? at least if u played wow especialy with rogue char ?

Lol, thats not true, well maybe a little bit unbalanced liek for tanks or sum shit, but basically every mmorpg has same type of classes liek you said rogue and TH, same kinda skills using daggers, and your wrong about l3, im sure lineage 3 will be a great success, u just dont know it.. wait til it comes out.

Lol, thats not true, well maybe a little bit unbalanced liek for tanks or sum shit, but basically every mmorpg has same type of classes liek you said rogue and TH, same kinda skills using daggers, and your wrong about l3, im sure lineage 3 will be a great success, u just dont know it.. wait til it comes out.

+1

hi everybody , did u notice that l2 is going worst ? NCsoft are just copying Blizzard ideas , Hellbound was bad but still OK... but Gracia ? pure fail , Copy Skills for TH from Rogue (world of warcraft) and many other things :) so i just say : NCsoft Fail , and if they keep stealing blizzard's idea , lineage 3 will be a pure fail too

and y ppl ? do u like this copy style ? at least if u played wow especialy with rogue char ?

If you don't like it just go and play World of Warcraft dude. I really don't care ;) :D

all ppl that did not played WoW will say that is not true.

auguments and this stones (fire/wind bla bla) are like sokets on wow, lot of mobs look similar, the lich king, if im not wrong with his name, look similar with a new L2 RB. bouth from ice..... valakas is old, but his move, and form are perfect with an old RB from WoW. the only different thing is that the one from wow has other color. kinda blue...  L2 have and will have much more, things from wow.

all ppl that did not played WoW will say that is not true.

auguments and this stones (fire/wind bla bla) are like sokets on wow, lot of mobs look similar, the lich king, if im not wrong with his name, look similar with a new L2 RB. bouth from ice..... valakas is old, but his move, and form are perfect with an old RB from WoW. the only different thing is that the one from wow has other color. kinda blue...  L2 have and will have much more, things from wow.

wjo cares if  some aspects are similar

l2 is still a complete different game

Thats why l2 players play l2 and not wow because it is different

Soem features which come out new might shock ppl and you have to adapt to it but its not as hard as you think

I think even in epilouge  l2 is a nice game

And unbalance existed in l2 since c1 so...

wjo cares if  some aspects are similar

l2 is still a complete different game

Thats why l2 players play l2 and not wow because it is different

Soem features which come out new might shock ppl and you have to adapt to it but its not as hard as you think

I think even in epilouge  l2 is a nice game

And unbalance existed in l2 since c1 so...

different yes, complete no.

unbalance is because of ppl. some ppl know how to play some dont (we call them n00bs).

and more then 50% of L2 players, played WoW. and more then 50% of those liked it. (so little because you can see what kids started to play L2 this days. this is the main reason i stop to loose my time in this game. wen i started i knew a 12years kid that was somebody on a 4x server, now only butthurts and QQ'ers. - if there was not so much "n00bs" playing L2 the percentage of L2 fans that like wow too was bigger.)

different yes, complete no.

unbalance is because of ppl. some ppl know how to play some dont (we call them n00bs).

and more then 50% of L2 players, played WoW. and more then 50% of those liked it. (so little because you can see what kids started to play L2 this days. this is the main reason i stop to loose my time in this game. wen i started i knew a 12years kid that was somebody on a 4x server, now only butthurts and QQ'ers. - if there was not so much "n00bs" playing L2 the percentage of L2 fans that like wow too was bigger.)

right and thats why for example a bounty hunter full buffed would have equal chances vs a full buffed sh with elemnt right?

because  its abalnced and pro ppl  have always a chance no matter what char

ofc l2 is completly different

targeting system/pvp etc almost all aspects

right and thats why for example a bounty hunter full buffed would have equal chances vs a full buffed sh with elemnt right?

because  its abalnced and pro ppl  have always a chance no matter what char

ofc, because that BH will have full S in time that SH will use C/B (depend on chronicle)

see if you take it like this, a solo SH will not be able make his armor, in time that the BH will. (maybe i did not said correct , cuz a BH cant craft ... but you get the point)

ofc, because that BH will have full S in time that SH will use C/B (depend on chronicle)

see if you take it like this, a solo SH will not be able make his armor, in time that the BH will. (maybe i did not said correct , cuz a BH cant craft ... but you get the point)

omg that was just a dumb example

listen ncsoft doesnt develop the game for private servers they do for retail  1x rates

in the end your argumment is invalid and classes like spoiler loose more value then ever because they simply sux and you almost cant make any money with them

you act like all classes are equal which isnt true

It has nothing to do with skill

A dagger who can crit backstab you for 8k dmg isnt balnaced or a mage who can 2 shot you without you comming near

ppl like danieldefo(who always had best gear btw) did quit game because they think certain classes are too overpowered and you cant tell me that ppl like that who had more pvps on 1x rates then you or me ever have together are noob

There are many examples ofmovies that show how overpwoered certain clases can be

Maybe the movie of the sb who kills 4 ppl in s80 because of his para?

balanced no?