Dion....Lineage 2 and real life

Strong words.. I've lost my father too, he played L2 with me, lowrates and sh1t, now everytime I log in game Im starting to cry..

You're not the only one who feels this way.. This game really does take a big part of our heart.. Makes us remember things.

Lineage has lots of melancholic themes... I've just readt your text and i want to congratulate you for the strenght you had to post this here.

at last a topic that makes us think about life, and the time we spent in fronnt of a computer having a ciber-life. It's just like sleeping, we miss lots of things while asleep and  in this case... playing.

Edit: i've made play on dion theme and readt again your text and suddendly a tear came :/

!WTS SSD/BSSD (Cheapest) Next to Priest of Dawn!

!WTB Strengthend Long Bow or WTT for Tarbar

I miss those times :)

in a topic like this 1 replying like that is useless, please spend 2 minutes reading and then edit it because it's shameful.

in a topic like this 1 replying like that is useless, please spend 2 minutes reading and then edit it because it's shameful.

meng just read what he wrote and think why he wrote that. i believe u never played lower then 1000x.

I lost my a good friend (dead for me) we played few years together l2.

meng just read what he wrote and think why he wrote that.

he wrote it because he even did not spent time to read all history. He saw Dion and the youtube vid and post that.

i believe u never played lower then 1000x.

yhn125.png

sorry for you, dex x9

sorry for the offtopic Koyuki, but he pushed me.

he wrote it because he even did not spent time to read all history. He saw Dion and the youtube vid and post that.yhn125.png

sorry for you, dex x9

sorry for the offtopic Koyuki, but he pushed me.

l2dex have lot of ppl online

Dion...

Ahh..i miss Dion!!! I mis the times when i was younger selling my D-Shots to make profit in hope of a better future!!!

At that moment, my little store was all that mattered to me!!!

I miss that peaceful place...

I miss that tune, i miss the customers, the people, my little wolf Anastacia, my dwarf friends that were working in that town, the crazy price drop competition...

Everyday was the same...but everyday was so much fun!!

I miss everything because i was younger and at that time i was still a child and my mother was with me...

Since she passed away i had to leave from Dion and Aden Kingdom in search of a new life... The little dwarf had to grow up...

I just hope someday i get back to that place and bring back that child was once inside of me...and that makes me remember part of all that hapiness i had when my dear mother was with me!!!

I miss so much!!!

But i will always be a dwarf, and tough im small in stacture, my heart and desire are quite large and i know i'll pass through all of this and God will bring me back to my dear Dion someday!!!

Koyuki, the dwarf

***My name is Patricia, im 21 yrs old, and yes im a girl... When i lost my mother i had to quit playing L2 to study and work, so i dont have time for it anymore..it was me, her and my dog Anastacia who also passed away, and now im all alone, so i have to take care of myself... I miss L2 so much not cuz the game itself, but because it represents times when i was with all my family and everything was great...

Somehow, when i think about L2 it brings peace to my soul and tears to my eyes...

Minutes before my mother had a heart attack and died, we had a real nice conversation, we laugh together and she made cookies... i was in Dion crafting soul shots, and got a cup of cold milk and some of her cookies, and since that day i didnt came back to it...Everytime i hear Dion theme i cry for something i will never get back...So, to me, Dion theme is my mother's theme, and i will never take it away from my heart!!!

*I know it may sound crazy, but , my idea after death is i will meet my mother in Dion and we will be there forever!!!

I may sound stupid but this reminds me of a greek song. :D

There are also nostalgia moments for me in dion, I am still remembering everything. I am glad I get away of it.