Dion....Lineage 2 and real life

• 5 months later...

I remember reading this topic really long time ago.

I remember how I felt for the person with such loss.

As someone said, lineage has strong influence on out lifes, either we want it, or not.

Damn, i'm not playing this game for over 1 year now, but the memories keeps coming back, flashing in my mind.

Nostalgic. The Dion Theme brings back memories. But not mine anymore. Everytime I play it, it brings back your memories.

I am really sorry for your loss. Keep playing the Dion Melody in your head now. It's yours melody now.

I want that feeling when I just started Lineage, like there was a certain feel to it... When you got no idea and buy random items for stupid prices and begging people...

Hell, you people got issues? xD

Okay, I didnt mean being so harsh sorry... but seriously, its a GAME!

I love it's music though. The best any game has ever had.

I'm sorry for your loss koyuki.

Mhm and yeah, imho Dion > any other village/town.

Jeez, wish there'd be L3, I just hope it'll give you back the feeling you got when you logged into l2 the first time lol.

The game can be as amazing as it wants to be, but after playing it for so long, its obvious the content and gameplay gets repetetive.

all these are nice.. but i dont un derstand why u make this topic? ?

Wow, you must be really retarded.

That's really touching and sad story Patricia. I also have breath-taking and touching stories from L2, without deaths though. That theme is truly amazing and sure it does bring memories back :)

Dion...

Ahh..i miss Dion!!! I mis the times when i was younger selling my D-Shots to make profit in hope of a better future!!!

At that moment, my little store was all that mattered to me!!!

I miss that peaceful place...

I miss that tune, i miss the customers, the people, my little wolf Anastacia, my dwarf friends that were working in that town, the crazy price drop competition...

Everyday was the same...but everyday was so much fun!!

I miss everything because i was younger and at that time i was still a child and my mother was with me...

Since she passed away i had to leave from Dion and Aden Kingdom in search of a new life... The little dwarf had to grow up...

I just hope someday i get back to that place and bring back that child was once inside of me...and that makes me remember part of all that hapiness i had when my dear mother was with me!!!

I miss so much!!!

But i will always be a dwarf, and tough im small in stacture, my heart and desire are quite large and i know i'll pass through all of this and God will bring me back to my dear Dion someday!!!

Koyuki, the dwarf

***My name is Patricia, im 21 yrs old, and yes im a girl... When i lost my mother i had to quit playing L2 to study and work, so i dont have time for it anymore..it was me, her and my dog Anastacia who also passed away, and now im all alone, so i have to take care of myself... I miss L2 so much not cuz the game itself, but because it represents times when i was with all my family and everything was great...

Somehow, when i think about L2 it brings peace to my soul and tears to my eyes...

Minutes before my mother had a heart attack and died, we had a real nice conversation, we laugh together and she made cookies... i was in Dion crafting soul shots, and got a cup of cold milk and some of her cookies, and since that day i didnt came back to it...Everytime i hear Dion theme i cry for something i will never get back...So, to me, Dion theme is my mother's theme, and i will never take it away from my heart!!!

*I know it may sound crazy, but , my idea after death is i will meet my mother in Dion and we will be there forever!!!

Pure nostalgia