[L2J] L2Excellence - !The way to be top!

BloodyWarrior

Thanks, actually i am not the admin but anyhow.Also people, we think if we have some reputation

then we will set up and one gracia epilogue or final but it's too early to talk about it now.With this i want to tell

you that this isnt a simple project, we have plans for the future!

Well, we changed a bit our plans that's why it's private but in the future maybe it will be public

noone know how the things will go.

Omg ct2+ client is awesome idea!

Bad idea it sucks ! Interlude FTW !

for 10 yo kids mostly yeh. jeez do u even have an opinion about this? . or its just like the other excuses Oh kamaels wings noez noez g4y

for 10 yo kids mostly yeh. jeez do u even have an opinion about this? . or its just like the other excuses Oh kamaels wings noez noez g4y

Old school gameplay ^^, i guess the most of us have this feeling

You may not post servers previews, previews threads will be locked/junked.

Whats the point of having this rule if only newbie's topics get locked? i mean c'mon if all staffers create preview either remove the rule or stop creating such topics

GL with ur server anyways, not sure if i will have the time to play

Whats the point of having this rule if only newbie's topics get locked? i mean c'mon if all staffers create preview either remove the rule or stop creating such topics

GL with ur server anyways, not sure if i will have the time to play

Thanks for the wish, about the rule .. well, only 18 hours left for the opening

and as i remember many other guys did the same.Also i cant find any reason to be junked or locked

as i have talk with Ventic and he clean the spam replies.

Thanks for the wish, about the rule .. well, only 18 hours left for the opening

and as i remember many other guys did the same.Also i cant find any reason to be junked or locked

as i have talk with Ventic and he clean the spam replies.

thats my point. If everyone say that others guy did so too, and c'mon there are only x, y hours left, no1 will obey to that rule <_<

thats my point. If everyone say that others guy did so too, and c'mon there are only x, y hours left, no1 will obey to that rule <_<

Even maxtor made a topic of his server before it opens so the rule is no more a rule ;)

nothing special...one more l2j server :/

I have heard this from many guys this believe me, but you dont lose

anything if you just try it.