[share]Custom Flash for you L2Web site + screensaver! by d0ds™

I feel boring and nothing to do, so I made this flash clock!

I hope you will like it guys!

Preview

you can use this l2 clock to your web site!

DOWNLOAD HERE

edit:

I add bonus screensaver for you pc!

Preview

Installer Download

Update 04/14/2010

MxC Digital Clock Download!

Preview

Update 04/18/2010

flexible flash banner to your website

I share it with you, and you can change the content if you adopt it to your web

== first after you download it!

change the "servername.txt" content on what ever you want! but it is design to put you website name or server name!

== upload the l2banner.swf along with the servername.txt in the same directory of you host!

DOWNLOAD HERE

preview

credit:

goes to me!

WoW man very nice how to instet in my server?

here is the sample code!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="215" height="124" id="clock1" align="top">

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />

<param name="movie" value="clock1.swf" /><param name="quality" value="best" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /><embed src="clock1.swf" quality="best" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="215" height="124" name="clock1" align="top" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

</object>

add this code in a section where you want to attach this flash clock

that was a SWF preview for bonus screensaver I include! if you want to download it as .swf! just use mozilla firefox go to tools>page info>Media, then save as that files!

• 2 weeks later...