[Discuss]Resident Evil - After Life

Lelouch

Hm, i didn't know a new Resident Evil is coming out. Well, 1st & 2nd were awesome, but 3rd screwed things up. Let's see about that.

Hm, i didn't know a new Resident Evil is coming out. Well, 1st & 2nd were awesome, but 3rd screwed things up. Let's see about that.

+1 I am really awaiting this, from the trailer so far seems awesome , but I can't judge until I see the movie.

Don't like this kind of movies (great effects, action, but no serious plot) ... i hope i'm mistaken, but watching this trailer I can't judge diffrently ;).

btw the track name is A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (if someone liked it)

resident evil became so bad after the 3rd movie so //fail again .

plus trailer looks like it will be something resident evil + blade together jeez epic fail.

i also really liked the trailer (i saw it on lockerz  :D)and if i am right(if not correct me  :D)they told that this film will have the best 3D system in the whole world i also waiting for this movie very much...(i hope it will be a good1)

i also really liked the trailer (i saw it on lockerz  :D)and if i am right(if not correct me  :D)they told that this film will have the best 3D system in the whole world i also waiting for this movie very much...(i hope it will be a good1)

Yea that's what they say.. should be awesome to watch zombies running directly to you! I'll go watch it at the cinema for sure.

Please god, don't be like 3!

1 and 2 was the best.  It's kinda weird because Underworld 1 and 2 were also very good. And number 3 wasnt that good because it fucked up the timeline.  Same with X-men: Origins of wolverine.

Let's trust it will be good.