[Share]Freya Monsters (Gracia Plus)

It is indeed already shared, here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=122936.0

So unless you can say that your share is different from this other share, I'm going to lock this

now respawn?? lock?

anywayz like the mobs:)

Well, Iam wondering about one thing - most of custom npc's (those that are adapted too) have problem with soud (when they hitting or they were hited) or effect of their hitting - those files are mostly missing at those kinds shares. Where is the same ? I mean - mobs have their voices and effects ?

Well, Iam wondering about one thing - most of custom npc's (those that are adapted too) have problem with soud (when they hitting or they were hited) or effect of their hitting - those files are mostly missing at those kinds shares. Where is the same ? I mean - mobs have their voices and effects ?

i think is full riped.. btw ave can you add me on msn?

thanks for feedback guys..!!

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I found  is that these mobs are missing the HP bar, so if you want to use then as monsters they are not good without HP bar.

Is that a way to add the Hp bar on then?

• 2 weeks later...

how have this monster for interlude?i finally have this monster for interlude and not just this i have more axaxaxaxaxaxa finally

here the pic of monster: http://img201.imageshack.us/i/shot00065j.jpg/

maybe i will share this mob