To Maxtor

Realtekkk

idk who posted those, but i did went for it.. and i made an app that turn soff mxc from a 20kb/s connection, no acc needed and tbh its not even something i could be proud of since mxc goes down so easy.. i told maxtor, wanted to make a deal, fix the bugs.. help him with security and he was pleased at least as fare as i saw.. he asked me to help if i can, but what happened from then im not exactly sure, but dw if not sooner, then when anya leaves.. ill do it just for grismo as promised. =)

btw.. im sure maxtor will be happy to see you provoking me.. as btw he has a proof of the acc hack..

Trust me, if he really wanted these securities, he would have bought them.

But since something happened/he refused, there probably is an explanation.

And by the way, you just offered your help, or asked something to make a kind of exchange, in advance?

Trust me, if he really wanted these securities, he would have bought them.

But since something happened/he refused, there probably is an explanation.

And by the way, you just offered your help, or asked something to make a kind of exchange, in advance?

I asked that he makes PS mods happen(which from what i understand would anyway? or w/e..) and i help him pimp the forum... and trust me he cant buy a "protection", since i cant just hax all accs on every SMF lol.. its only possible on mxc for the exploit i noticed and tbh it happens cuz of mods mistakes, not cuz of smf. Also, he didnt refuse, he just idles/ignores.. you know how maxtor is lol, i suppose i dont have to tell you.

what's about to protect ur kinda lol-pcs with any 1 of 1000 anti-virus i-net security protections, huh?

useless... global hooks will never be treated as a threath and even if they were... your pathetic anti virus knows the code he searches for and thats never mine so? basically any normal programmer knows.. he can make viruses, trojans or whatever you wanna call em.. and they wont get detected untill they are discovered by some antiv team that adds em to database..

To tell the truth, all I see these days is warnings but no actions.

You can't imagine how many times I've seen posts like "Wizzi will attack mxc tomorrow" or "bb mxc".

The funny part of the whole story is that nothing has happened.

So, all I have to say is: Go for it, we're all here, waiting.

well, guess they stop with "make me mod or i put down mxc" and start with "make me mod or i hack your mods". LOL.

well, guess they stop with "make me mod or i put down mxc" and start with "make me mod or i hack your mods". LOL.

yes loool, thats so funny ^^ and you mean this right after we pull our shit heads out of staffs asses right?

pm me who wants erols email pass rofl.. xD

yes loool, thats so funny ^^ and you mean this right after we pull our shit heads out of staffs asses right?

pm me who wants erols email pass rofl.. xD

ya sure.

what you talk about ? I return all my mail .

nwm that man.. it was for me, you should just change all your pases and pm me on msn...

ya sure.

erol-87@hotmail.com it is right? seriously first pm gets the pass..

erol-87@hotmail.com it is right? seriously first pm gets the pass..

if you got balls post it here.

also my passw on e-mail is found in many l2 servers i played, where i still got items.

you're just trying to make the smart ass or taking the place of another hacker, coz i doubt was you're doing this shits, you're just profiting from situation

so if you gona fail you have to accept your retardnes and leave the forum in peace from retard subjects you bring.

if you got balls post it here.

also my passw on e-mail is found in many l2 servers i played, where i still got items.

you're just trying to make the smart ass or taking the place of another hacker, coz i doubt was you're doing this shits, you're just profiting from situation

if ive got balls? seriously.. thats your question, or is it just the lowest form of self deffence that is an insult. dw man.. i get it, you have no way out and you have to say something, but anyway ofc this wasnt my doing, i said i loged 9 staff accs right?... and maxtor can see which ip loged what accs, so im telling you.. he already has the proofs, you just arent ass kissing enough to have staff section privs like us fake "hackers" do to see it...... and none of em got hurt, so for ex. realtek is my friend.. if i did this, why would i hurt hes acc? i wouldnt and i didnt.. im just saying mxc has bigger issues to worry about than keylogger shares.

so if you gona fail you have to accept your retardnes and leave the forum in peace from retard subjects you bring.

needs more ass kiss man.. you still have 0 privs.

if ive got balls? seriously.. thats your question, or is it just the lowest form of self deffence that is an insult. dw man.. i get it, you have no way out and you have to say something, but anyway ofc this wasnt my doing, i said i loged 9 staff accs right?... and maxtor can see which ip loged what accs, so im telling you.. he already has the proofs, you just arent ass kissing enough to have staff section privs like us fake "hackers" do to see it...... and none of em got hurt, so for ex. realtek is my friend.. if i did this, why would i hurt hes acc? i wouldnt and i didnt.. im just saying mxc has bigger issues to worry about than keylogger shares.

needs more ass kiss man.. you still have 0 privs.

you said you got my passw. prove it or keep eating shit.

you said you got my passw. prove it or keep eating shit.

you said your forehead is dirty from ass kissing? pls stop eating shit.

lol.. i cant take it anymore xD, im like laughing with 10 ppl on msn now and tbh... as ive told maxtor, what mxc needs is few adult baby sitters and some mouth soap for ass lickers like yourself rofl... anyway, ofc i care of what you or mxc for that matter.. thinks of me =)

im a wannabe hax everyone.. and rofl, maybe its true and i should just stfu, at least it will keep kids like erol and their spam away ^^