[Trick] Increase Your Clan Reputation Points

it works  ;D tested it on Epilogue server where Blood alliance is 10kk and i have 99kkk in 10 min so..i made clan lvl 8 :)

TY for Share

Which one? I am seraching for Epilogue server :P

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol guys its not a trick or exploit or anything. It's the official way to get reputation. You HAVE to be a clan LEADER in order to see anything but quest button from the Clan Trader in Rune. From this npc you can hand in blood oaths/ blood alliance/ knight's epaulettes for reputation AND you can purchase Apella sets and Improved Apella sets (They cost clan rep + adena + knights epaulettes).

In my experience, when trying to get TONS of rep the easiest item to get alot of is blood oaths. It is NOT the same as blood MARK which drops from bloody queens and stuff. You can get blood oaths from GM shop (if on ur server) or from the dwarf in your fortress -- A certain amount of blood oaths get generated for you to claim every so often.