Our lineage --> StartWars/WoW

Hello mxc`s i post this topic cz i want to share with you my sadness about the game i love so much, these Faking koreanks of NCSoft make OUR game seem like the wannable Wow or the future StartWars... I think it lost it`s original hardcore style that had C3-C6... What you think?

Hello mxc`s i post this topic cz i want to share with you my sadness about the game i love so much, these Faking koreanks of NCSoft make OUR game seem like the wannable Wow or the future StartWars... I think it lost it`s original hardcore style that had C3-C6... What you think?

u should think that the devs of Gracia are not the original devs of c1-c6..we'll see,personally I would like to see finally something new.

As i sayed before i think that their trying to copy Wow, their changing the originall style we loved it for...

the original style wont work anymore

Game devs have to add content and mostly thats better gear +lvls and stuff you need to update

You have to see l2 on 1x rates and not 4000x

For lineage they have to change different things and make it easier so ppl somehow can play it and even though they made alot of things easier it still is very hard to compete on official servers

Even if you have vitality system etc etc its  hard to reach 85

Some things are outdated -> class change quests etc and should be removed because most of the ppl who play l2 nowadays did the quest more then 10-20 times anyways

As i sayed before i think that their trying to copy Wow, their changing the originall style we loved it for...

original devs until c6 are now developing T.E.R.A.

ofc new devs from l2 destroyed the game, but this was already discussed.

i think that since first gracia :P thats why i play only servers untill c6... when will die last normal c6 servers im leaving lineage2 world at all, cuz i dont wanna play pokemon servers

maybe but till l2forever will be up then lineage 2 will be still best game:)

after 1 week banned, you keep talking about l2forever?

such an annoying person.

maybe but till l2forever will be up then lineage 2 will be still best game:)

this is 1 more server that shows how ugly l2 is becoming.

most failed server with most stupid admin i saw.