SCAR (Scripting program)

hypper

SCAR is a scripting program that can be used to make scripts for Lineage 2. You can make auto clicking/mouse moving scripts and a lot of other things. But before using it, be aware that gameguard blocks Key input, so, you need to rename the executable file of scar to "JoyToKey.exe"... this way gameguard wont block key input. Im using the gameguard files included in a C6 Bot that you can find on this forum (t00ls.rar).

Here's a simple script that will move your mouse to x,y position and click it.

program AutoClick;

procedure ClickXY;
var
x,y: integer;
begin
x :=125;
y:= 300;
ClickMouse(x,y,True);
end;

begin
while(true) do // loop forever
begin
ClickXY;
wait(2000); // wait 2 seconds
end;
end.

Note: before starting the script, make sure to select Lineage 2 window as your target window. To do it, click on the target at the top of Scar screen and drag it to lineage 2 window.

SCAR is good because you can use Pascal syntax to make your scripts, so anyone good on Pascal and/or Delphi will be good on SCAR.

Heres a forum with some scripts: http://www.freddy1990.com/forums/

Download link: http://www.freddy1990.com/scar.php

i think yes, cozz its not l2bot like all bots, its just a program for windows 'click click'.

so i think that u first should 'click' on chatwindow, and then write.. but dunno how. hypper - can u say something?:)

btw, its great share! manormanormanor rox:D

i think yes, cozz its not l2bot like all bots, its just a program for windows 'click click'.

so i think that u first should 'click' on chatwindow, and then write.. but dunno how. hypper - can u say something?:)

btw, its great share! manormanormanor rox:D

You must click on chat window if it is not active. Otherwise, just send the keys to the window.

lol this is a bot for runescape. dunno how effective it will be for lineage.

Its not a bot for runescape, its a scripting program widely used on runescape, that can be used on ANY game, even Tibia!!!!!!