[Garena]MxC Dota Tournament!

Hello , Dota players.

23uvkon.png

Hosted By :

Commodus

WebM0nst3r

Versus

.:Rules:.

New players (from other sites) and from MxC can participate, The only thing that you should  have is 10 posts.

MapHacks arent allowed.Abusers will be kicked from the tournament having their karma points lowered or even face ban threat. We are trying to make this tournament work so anyone who makes an application please think before you participate, unless something important pop-ups and you can be deleted off the participation list.

.:Information:.

Dependant on the number of mxc dota tournament participants, so many games will be held. If participants are more likely to be more than ten, the least known users will have to go through a so-called

"pre-game" in order to show their skills and if worthy to be added.

However, do not fear to participate. If there is a "pre-game" organised , organizers will be spectating for maphacks or any kind of cheats.

As announced in the tournament's rules abusers will be kicked having their karma points lowered or even face ban threat. Date & Time will be announced so stay tuned :)

Good Luck To All of You!

Dota Map: 6.67c

How to participate?

Pm Commodus or Versus with the following info :

Name On Garena:

Mode that you prefer:

Teams will be choosen randomly.

.:Participation List:.

Commodus

WebM0nst3r

Fakoykas (aka Versus)

TheEnd

ntinaras30

xMrMG

D3xter13

bslove

Nighty15

KraShGr

morian)

SDKK|Heart.

SiN|

H3x0r_

Titan_breath

.:Day & Time:.

Saturday 10/4/2010 / 18:00 GMT +2

.:Garena Channel:.

Europe Dota Room 50

.:Rewards:.

Dota Tournament Winner - Award

+1 Karma Point.

.:Organizers:.

-Commodus

-WebM0nst3r

-Versus

-TheEnd

WARNING:

Those who have submitted their name on this list and do not compete will be dekarmad.

-Stickied.

I will say smth.

Last tournament was a failure, because some guys wasnt appear to the tournament.

This is your Last Chance.

Add me to Participation List.

Also, The games will be hosted on Ghost if I will complete  my garena modified version until then.

Those who have submitted their name on this list and do not compete will be dekarmad.

That's way too unappropriate to say mate I mean there are ppl that really want to participate so they'll post in here but what will they see in the day time of the tournament ? [Coming soon]. I think you should have thought about a date for the tournament BEFORE you made an official warning about it. I'd like to participate as well only IF the time of the tournament can find place in my schelude. I'll send a pm but isn't it better to just post the information in here i don't really see a differance.

whata -beep-a, i was ready to make one HoN tournament ;@

nah  cause we allready know the winner :/

about the dota tourn tell me the date and we will see

nah  cause we allready know the winner :/

about the dota tourn tell me the date and we will see

I wanna participate but you gotta announce the dates first, cause my schedule is weird

That's way too unappropriate to say mate I mean there are ppl that really want to participate so they'll post in here but what will they see in the day time of the tournament ? [Coming soon]. I think you should have thought about a date for the tournament BEFORE you made an official warning about it. I'd like to participate as well only IF the time of the tournament can find place in my schelude. I'll send a pm but isn't it better to just post the information in here i don't really see a differance.

TOTALLY /agree

I cannot participate if there is no date specified

I vote for weekend!!!<<<

guys i would like to participe in this tournament but i dont have dota now :D

and i tried to download garena from net but i couldnt start the game cause disks rae locked goog look and have fun guys :P

my name is KapoiosSeEfage :P

TOTALLY /agree

I cannot participate if there is no date specified

I vote for weekend!!!<<<

Also I forgot to mention that this friday Garena has an event( 1v1 pudge contest at 14:00 in high level greece room min level 15 )

More info : Click Me Baby

I mentioned in case you are planning to held this tournament on Friday :)