[Garena]MxC Dota Tournament!

Could it be at 17.30?

No , we can't change the time once again.

The final time will be at 18:00 GMT +2.

2 Hours left.

WARNING:

Those who have submitted their name on this list and do not compete will be dekarmad.

Pff i will probably not be there omg. I have to fix my computer i just saw time's changed. My computer is heating up when i play and automatically restarts if that happens during game it will ruind it. I want to be sure its not going to do problem during the game.. why did you changed  the time ...There's a small chance i'll be there tho if  I manage to fix my PC by then.

Ghost for garena isnt yet ready :S

It's okay.Someone will host a game.We'll see.

Pff i will probably not be there omg. I have to fix my computer i just saw time's changed. My computer is heating up when i play and automatically restarts if that happens during game it will ruind it. I want to be sure its not going to do problem during the game.. why did you changed  the time ...There's a small chance i'll be there tho if  I manage to fix my PC by then.

You may have a virus.

ps: I will play with a newbie account , my main acc is banned :)

Pff i will probably not be there omg. I have to fix my computer i just saw time's changed. My computer is heating up when i play and automatically restarts if that happens during game it will ruind it. I want to be sure its not going to do problem during the game.. why did you changed  the time ...There's a small chance i'll be there tho if  I manage to fix my PC by then.

clean up your pc ;)

I dont mean the HDD, I mean CPU and GPU.

I have less then an hour you know lol. I'll do my best to be there tho.

Hope to see you in the tournament.

10 minutes before the start , we will announce the teams. { both scourge and sentinel }

And also , the final mode.

10 minutes before the start , we will announce the teams. { both scourge and sentinel } -> Random of course.

And also , the final mode.