[HELP] L2j Client Modding Problem CT 2.4

Emek

Hello, some time ago i started to change my Lineage systems and all was work grate until Gracia Epilogue chronicle started.

After that no one of my modifications work. I was only able to make Zoom hack and Title hack. After many hours spent at Google / This forum i found many programs what should Edit Epilogue Files. My old Lineage Utilis isnt supporting Epilogue.

I got many decoders, L2Edit programs but no one work good.

Ok, few of them open new epilogoue files. I have changed what i was need but when iam trying to start game i get Crash.

I modify only l2 client. It looks like new Epilogue Lineage client dont want to read old-way coded files (Even if that programs are called "Epilogue Compatibile")

What i most need is to modify systemmsg-e.dat but whatever i change in this file game crash. (For sure - i have NOT modified systemmsg-e.dat as a base file to modify)

I got another problem with even old files. When i open Eula-e.dat file and try to change something file not work anymore. (Even if i use Gracia Final files)

Iam amatour, but in my dream is to modify Lineage 2 HUD textures or u can call it skin. I like photoshop works but got problems to compile files for lineage good and dont get crash.

At this forum i have found Modified system for Gracia Epilogue, and i downloaded it. Then i copy systemmsg-e.dat to my Lineage system folder. Unfortunly game crash at start.

I dont know what to do now, maybe someone other - Professional man could help me. I wish You can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Found this post it mentioned HUD....so, I wanted to ask someone that knows about Gracia Final 2.3:

1: I read in some guides to "update the client fully"...but wouldnt that patch it too far?

2: Currently I am connecting on 127.0.0.1 and I have NOT updated my Final 2.3 client at all...only used patched system.  However, no chars have a HUD...for their hp and mp..etc.  Is there a way to get the HUD working again?  Thnxs for any help.