[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

you said ur gonna stop lieing to yourself, tho still here we are. Do you really think im that kind of a person?

Also i can prove what i know and i dont need ur acceptance in any sort of way. And the 2 years part? come on no one is that stupid to belive i actually worked all that time.

And yes the scamming incident was the funniest part of my life xD and no i dont regret being kicked from emu cus of it since you and lord rex we're all that emu remained.

Yet here we are again?

Ohh come on its easy to find out that you are a that kind of person considering how many ppl you failed for multiple times and how many people got siappointed after realising you are not as good as you say you are and they lost money because of you.

And the 2years thing...okay we have a few ppl in this forum who have/had or worked in forks tell me just 1 thing if any of you would have 2years spent into the same fork ofc not nonstop because there were close/open/close/open phases all the time did you still would have a pack thats full with bugs and dont even work properly + slow?

And the scamming part well if the funniest part of your life is to scam a server pc i feel really sorry for you, and trust me lordrex didnt regret to kick you out either besides you have no clue about l2emu as it is so i should say get some proofs before you talk about its only me and lordrex :)

Im really disappointed that thats all you got it actually prooves me right since you show now an epic amount of uselessness and you just proove that you got what you have in this forum just by using others :)

@Intrepid

L2J sucks

reason->

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/808/liontaraki.jpg

this kid on right,has a L2server(L2Jfree) and it's almost bugless

make your conclusions

@Intrepid

L2J sucks

reason->

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/808/liontaraki.jpg

this kid on right,has a L2server(L2Jfree) and it's almost bugless

make your conclusions

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Maybe,you should make public projects crappier than crap,so people won't make servers so easily

see how good a IL homehosted server is ,full of bugs =)