[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

HAHAHAHAHAHA i just love your self implied modesty!

Whos the one who stated first that "im the guy who did all the shares here" whos everyday on ppl topics talking trash?

Also i never said im better then anyone, your the only guy here who says ur worth some big shit xD

And leave coyote outta this, he was ur prodigy u failed him.

Also read the post i replayed to and think about why l2jsaver topic got cleaned today. lame

1st i stated a fact count the shares please.

2nd yes you did you can fool others if you want but i dont really care my memory is correct and better :P

3rd leave coyote outta this ye sure leave your slave alone :)

4th its reply anyway...l2jsaver who cares?its about what i said?no and sorry if someone dont like what i say we are on open community so i do what i want and say what i want until the rules says something against it.

You see thats what i needed to realise about you and zunix is right about that one you are just an "'energy vampire" who use others to get to a higher position your whole beeing in this forum is about praise yourself so you can get some people behind you who do everything just like you say so. I wonder for example why you were promoted to l2mod because it was not for your forum activity nor for your commitment to the forum it was just because you made a slave out of coyote and grisom liked your attitude since hes a slave collector too.

Since than what you did?The l2 sections are bigger mess than the spam boards and the forum got ddosed for a long time because of bad mod actions in the past which you are a part of too.

Think again besides of saying that you are the best and at the same time beeing the biggest failure around here(2years work and a shit pack,beeing kicked out from emu for scamming a server pc and couldnt beeing able to even adapt 3 event properly from l2jfree to l2j dont even mentioning your xml parser which you did only to show b1ggboss you are better than him but at the end you failed) i truly believe that the 1 who should think a bit is you.

and this is not flame these are just facts that happened if someone dont like it feel free to proove me wrong but reports?thanks no its useless

1st i stated a fact count the shares please.

2nd yes you did you can fool others if you want but i dont really care my memory is correct and better :P

3rd leave coyote outta this ye sure leave your slave alone :)

4th its reply anyway...l2jsaver who cares?its about what i said?no and sorry if someone dont like what i say we are on open community so i do what i want and say what i want until the rules says something against it.

You see thats what i needed to realise about you and zunix is right about that one you are just an "'energy vampire" who use others to get to a higher position your whole beeing in this forum is about praise yourself so you can get some people behind you who do everything just like you say so. I wonder for example why you were promoted to l2mod because it was not for your forum activity nor for your commitment to the forum it was just because you made a slave out of coyote and grisom liked your attitude since hes a slave collector too.

Since than what you did?The l2 sections are bigger mess than the spam boards and the forum got ddosed for a long time because of bad mod actions in the past which you are a part of too.

And would you please drop it with the whole archid stuff ? its getting old and it seems u know nothing of me, just a few flaws.

Think again besides of saying that you are the best and at the same time beeing the biggest failure around here(2years work and a shit pack,beeing kicked out from emu for scamming a server pc and couldnt beeing able to even adapt 3 event properly from l2jfree to l2j dont even mentioning your xml parser which you did only to show b1ggboss you are better than him but at the end you failed) i truly believe that the 1 who should think a bit is you.

you said ur gonna stop lieing to yourself, tho still here we are. Do you really think im that kind of a person?

Also i can prove what i know and i dont need ur acceptance in any sort of way. And the 2 years part? come on no one is that stupid to belive i actually worked all that time.

And yes the scamming incident was the funniest part of my life xD and no i dont regret being kicked from emu cus of it since you and lord rex we're all that emu remained.

you said ur gonna stop lieing to yourself, tho still here we are. Do you really think im that kind of a person?

Also i can prove what i know and i dont need ur acceptance in any sort of way. And the 2 years part? come on no one is that stupid to belive i actually worked all that time.

And yes the scamming incident was the funniest part of my life xD and no i dont regret being kicked from emu cus of it since you and lord rex we're all that emu remained.

could you log @ msn for a while?