[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Yeah,remember 3 years ago

i was with necro(in a x30 mid rate w/o buffs mana pot,just armors/weapons/jwl at shop with high price) and a Karma archer with +16db focus came

i see him,and pressed anchor

it worked,i was so excited i was sure he was gonna drop the +16db!(C4 times,much drops,especially weapons)

but he dropped only some shits,fu

indeed,C4 necro,anchor/silence/doom OP

Yeah,remember 3 years ago

i was with necro(in a x30 mid rate w/o buffs mana pot,just armors/weapons/jwl at shop with high price) and a Karma archer with +16db focus came

i see him,and pressed anchor

it worked,i was so excited i was sure he was gonna drop the +16db!(C4 times,much drops,especially weapons)

but he dropped only some shits,fu

indeed,C4 necro,anchor/silence/doom OP

not only

the C4 tactic was like this SLEEP (first of all, in C5 was increased the reuse) then use all debufs u got , cance/poison/EVERYTHING, sleep again, hit / sleep / hit / sleep / hit dead.

in C4 u droped a lot because u had chance to drop if a mob/npc hit u even if u had no pk/karma.

i remember spoilers in branded coming with trains of mobs/fake death, i die/drop smth, and he start spoil.

Remember pvps with SPS

who got the first sleep,was the winner

if i was,all the shitty curses some times

if he,just a cancel,80% of buffs gone,and Q_Q