[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Yes, but since religious discussions are not allowed I will tell you why I mention that I do that...

To see how some young atheists and Christians without experience are going to react...

freak

Yes, but since religious discussions are not allowed I will tell you why I mention that I do that...

To see how some young atheists and Christians without experience are going to react...

I can't see any rule not allowing them.

Oh and.. Atheists? I didn't expect you to believe that such an unidentified meaning can describe the nature of anybody. In other words, I didn't expect you not to know that practically, nobody can be an atheist =/

PS: I still doubt if you really know why you have to sacrifice these animals. I do. Do you?

I can't see any rule not allowing them.

Oh and.. Atheists? I didn't expect you to believe that such an unidentified word can describe the nature of anybody. In other words, I didn't expect you not to know that practically, nobody can be an atheist =/

Some kids are but shall change their mind when they grow up.

PS: I still doubt if you really know why you have to sacrifice these animals. I do. Do you?

You know why "I sacrifice these animals"? Too wise of you...

Some kids are but shall change their mind when they grow up.

I believe I am something and I truly am something are 2 totally different things.

You know why "I sacrifice these animals"? Too wise of you...

Wiseness? I call it common sense. And if you do not lack of it, I am expecting you to tell me.

And if all you care for are these rules, then feel free to do it through a PM.

it's better on public.

Nah, I wouldn't like him to use excusions such as "I can't tell you cuz it's forbidden".

His last excusion was "you do not deserve to know why!".

Nah, I wouldn't like him to use excusions such as "I can't tell you cuz it's forbidden".

His last excusion was "you do not deserve to know why!".

nah,who cares

public things are more funny