[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

and which one have actual skills not only 3 moves? :D

Cena :) I know u will say its not true but i dont care what u saying ... u dont watching WWE so why u care idiot ... ?!

LAME HYPOCRITE!

Cena :) I know u will say its not true but i dont care what u saying ... u dont watching WWE so why u care idiot ... ?!

LAME HYPOCRITE!

okay than who is the worse the one who dont watch it because its crap or the one who have a crush on cena? :D

okay than who is the worse the one who dont watch it because its crap or the one who have a crush on cena? :D

for real i dont care for PPL if they dont like it and dont watch ... :)

That's good i enjoy it and u can go fuck ^^

for real i dont care for PPL if they dont like it and dont watch ... :)

That's good i enjoy it and u can go -beep- ^^

indeed i will go fuck with a pretty woman while you jerk off when cena take of hes shirt xD

yes;) better to watch ... than pay b1tch to get sex like u do ... =/

just 1 single word maybe it will be new to you...girlfriend :)

just 1 single word maybe it will be new to you...girlfriend :)

For real u act like no real THE BIGGEST/MOST CLEVER BOY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE!!!

U dont even know me irl and u speaking like this lol ... Maybe u have this problem not me ... u all time saying ... its sounds like urself problems ... and u should learn more words OMG ...

For real u act like no real THE BIGGEST/MOST CLEVER BOY IN THE WHOLE -beep-ING UNIVERSE!!!

U dont even know me irl and u speaking like this lol ... Maybe u have this problem not me ... u all time saying ... its sounds like urself problems ... and u should learn more words OMG ...

for real i act like no real and you talk about learning words? :D

seriously this was the best example of "best defense is to attack" you see i dont need to nor want to proove anything things that i want to proove here i do while you talk pointless,the only thing you can talk about is wwe,the only thing so far you have done here is achive a ban because of your childish annoying behaviour :)

seriously this was the best example of "best defense is to attack" you see i dont need to nor want to proove anything things that i want to proove here i do while you talk pointless,the only thing you can talk about is wwe,the only thing so far you have done here is achive a ban because of your childish annoying behaviour :)

few ppl make conversation with him.

Just ignore him dude.

Not me was blame on GR all time + Maxtor because u're banned ... So ...

Also u're getting on my nerves and u are fcking annoying!

So i dont know who's more child ...

Better to talk about WWE than no life this forum all day 24/7 ...

Not me was blame on GR all time + Maxtor because u're banned ... So ...

Also u're getting on my nerves and u are fcking annoying!

So i dont know who's more child ...

my bann and the reason was not because of childish behavior nor because of beeing annoying so that one is wrong also my point with greece was prooven right :)

my bann and the reason was not because of childish behavior nor because of beeing annoying so that one is wrong also my point with greece was prooven right :)

Well i dont take this forum so serious to my heart ... that's why sometimes i blame because I DONT REALLY CARe ... but as i see u ... this forum is ur whole life ... and u think u always right :) I saw Lot PPL write already u're wrong all say it but u all time want to proove u are CLEVER (OMG LOL)

Well i dont take this forum so serious to my heart ... that's why sometimes i blame because I DONT REALLY CARe ... but as i see u ... this forum is ur whole life ... and u think u always right :) I saw Lot PPL write already u're wrong all say it but u all time want to proove u are CLEVER (OMG LOL)

well if you think this forum is my whole life so be it your opinion everybody have one^^

as far as ppl telling me im wrong i say proove that im wrong and than we can talk but until i dont see that happen thats just shouting to the emptiness :)