[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

lol you don't believe me?

want me to find some flames against me as erol and as albania which are still there??

Ohh wait, want me to find irony against maxtor some minutes after Maxtor restored that topic??

I got used of any kind of greek flame.

rofl.

chatting? attack a moderator is chatting now? ;o i didnt knew that

i was found in a difficult situation? you made a post that will make you be a banned member tomorrow, i guess it's not me the one with a difficult situation.

You call that a difficult situation? It's not. Even If I get banned what am I going to lose? The posts and the VIP? What's the use of having them? GrisoM.. I've learned in my life to say the truth no matter what. And by the way you got "attacked" ( you call that an attack? ) because you are ironic all the time. Have you seen me for example attacking Raule? NO! Why? Because he is not ironic like you.

I bet you have google translate in a tab.

it help on my job to moderate this forum. A true moderator should know well his members.

Btw erol, let them hide behind greek language, it makes them feel safe.

Hide my ass

If Maxtor see those replies he won't restore that topic even if i lock it.

You call that a difficult situation? It's not. Even If I get banned what am I going to lose? The posts and the VIP? What's the use of having them? GrisoM.. I've learned in my life to say the truth no matter what. And by the way you got "attacked" ( you call that an attack? ) because you are ironic all the time. Have you seen me for example attacking Raule? NO! Why? Because he is not ironic like you.

Grisom is hard to understand but once you do hes a great guy just have that "shield of evilness" thingy :D

Grisom is hard to understand but once you do hes a great guy just have that "shield of evilness" thingy :D

Look in msn he looks like a cool guy. But when he is in mxc he acts in a way that pisses me off.

Look in msn he looks like a cool guy. But when he is in mxc he acts in a way that pisses me off.

yes i know because of the "power" if we can call that power i would rather say curse that he have here thats a bit normal tho

You call that a difficult situation? It's not. Even If I get banned what am I going to lose? The posts and the VIP?

Sure sure ^^

GrisoM.. I've learned in my life to say the truth no matter what.

that's a lie and you know it.

And by the way you got "attacked" ( you call that an attack? ) because you are ironic all the time. Have you seen me for example attacking Raule? NO! Why? Because he is not ironic like you.

He is ironic, but not with you since he knows that you always call your 20 gr spam friends to start a war.

what makes me laugh is that every time you do it i end up banning 2-3 users, like the time you replied with flames and i banned you for a month.

lol.

yes i know because of the "power" if we can call that power i would rather say curse that he have here thats a bit normal tho

Super power ranger power1!!1!

you dont know but, every time i ban some one my penis grows 1 cm, now after 750 bans its larger than an anaconda :D

Sure sure ^^

Seriously now what I am going to lose? I won't be able to access vip section and junkyard posts and I won't be able to see the exploits. :((((

what makes me laugh is that every time you do it i end up banning 2-3 users, like the time you replied with flames and i banned you for a month.

check this photo. Vazelos requesting for backup at GR Topic to flame me.

How did it end up?

Sadnews banned .... Erol (is posting)

72043167.png

That's why i love MXC. Coz flamers never won.

and Ban is the only good weapon to put justice.

Seriously now what I am going to lose? I won't be able to access vip section and junkyard posts and I won't be able to see the exploits. :((((

like omgg? flame get banned, change ip register again flame again >> 300 times untill everyone understands he is nothing but a monkey with internet?

if you want to be remembered as the member that got banned for being a smart ass, go ahead i dont care.