[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

i cant reply i dont want to be banned...

the only reason that you can be pround on being white is that they reached more then colored people. and thats because in the past we take them from their countries to work in the ours as slaves. and from generation to generation that stayed. low payment they reached so they couldn't buy or do anything to get higher.

its just that the other guy used black race symbols and i used white race symbols (KKK symbols)...

BUT KKK SYMBOLS ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE SYMBOLS. they became racists at the first murdering from KKK.

13 y.o kiddo you will grow up and understand that life isn't only about white people.

sure, the only reason you would be banned is because you prolly would post racist comments.

smartass

if he explain it normal. nothing can happen to him.

asd

uf xD

BUT KKK SYMBOLS ARE NOT WHITE PEOPLE SYMBOLS. they became racists at the first murdering from KKK.

13 y.o kiddo you will grow up and understand that life isn't only about white people.

Haha for sure he's trolling |:)

Extreme i got reported what do you have to say?

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Haha for sure he's trolling |:)

Nah i don't think so ;o

the only reason that you can be pround on being white is that they reached more then colored people. and thats because in the past we take them from their countries to work in the ours as slaves. and from generation to generation that stayed. low payment they reached so they couldn't buy or do anything to get higher.

yes that means we white people are stronger than them. or else they would resist being slaves but they couldnt... only when many white people wanted to we released them from their slavery. that means white race is more powerful...

am i going to be banned for this? i just said it because they asked me to...

actually the money that keep our asses alive is in the hands of jews so he failed even harder :D

yes that means we white people are stronger than them. or else they would resist being slaves but they couldnt... only when many white people wanted to we released them from their slavery. that means white race is more powerful...

am i going to be banned for this? i just said it because they asked me to...

and you think they diddn't resist?

if you are in a club and you have some trouble with a guy.

you got a fist and he got a gun.. what you do? just do what he says? or run away and get hit in the back Q.Q ?

actually the money that keep our asses alive is in the hands of jews so he failed even harder :D

i love kapitalism

so aggressive word...! :x

//emocry (hating world :'()

and you think they diddn't resist?

if you are in a club and you have some trouble with a guy.

you got a fist and he got a gun.. what you do? just do what he says? or run away and get hit in the back Q.Q ?

i love kapitalism

//emocry (hating world :'()

i would try to take the gun and kill him!!! i never run!!