[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

is not on

you want to Pm maxtor for a 2 days ban? LMAO

If i would be admin and receive a PM like that i would increase the ban to 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

If i would be admin and receive a PM like that i would increase the ban to 2 weeks instead of 2 days.

o strong guy...c00l a little, dont be so mad

you are right but i got ban for nothing... better dekarma or advertise.. or somnting but not ban..and yea 2 days...i have 3 days free from the work place..and after i will go back so i will no have anymore time ..

you are right but i got ban for nothing... better dekarma or advertise.. or somnting but not ban..and yea 2 days...i have 3 days free from the work place..and after i will go back so i will no have anymore time ..

yes and if you consider by that way when someone get a 2 days ban should not be allowed to post over here for 2 days.

And you are still here posting. Better thnx them.

yes and if you consider by that way when someone get a 2 days ban should not be allowed to post over here for 2 days.

And you are still here posting. Better thnx them.

yea if you say it..!

good u?

Fine,hot(from sun ;) )

bubu..with the old and new acc you do the same thing-spam

so,ban isn't something 'big'

(PS:Where is Namine?)

I think maybe reading guide about l2java development.He wants to learn something from there,like creating npcs and etc ;)