[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

You are not gonna give money

You are not gonna bot

You don't know russian

You don't have a clan

You will get owned

1.i know how to play so i dont need to give money

2.i know how to play so i dont need to bot

3.i dont need russian on an international server

4.takes no time to get a clan on a server with 5000+ player in average

imho your compliment is retarded :D

Join a random clan?huh

So,you will give time,to finally get at a desired  level

and some bastard russians that paid for their items/botted for level will come there ,and own you

:* sweet

That's a factor why L2 is going dead,too :P

Join a random clan?huh

So,you will give time,to finally get at a desired  level

and some bastard russians that paid for their items/botted for level will come there ,and own you

Thats exists on every RPG game.

Join a random clan?huh

So,you will give time,to finally get at a desired  level

That just shows me you cant really play that game and you have only a littlebit of skills :)

If you would have any kind of experience with real lineage and no i dont talk about l2j interlude you would know that items < skills i can kill you in a pvp with a grade armor which is easy to get while you have S or S80 if you dont know how to use a character :)

That just shows me you cant really play that game and you have only a littlebit of skills :)

If you would have any kind of experience with real lineage and no i dont talk about l2j interlude you would know that items < skills i can kill you in a pvp with a grade armor which is easy to get while you have S or S80 if you dont know how to use a character :)

See you when some russians zergs with S80 full buffed will pk you :)