[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

Full of bullshits

but be more specific

No good shares.

The so called pro guys who praise their ass to heaven did absolutely nothing since i stopped.

The help section is full with non answered questions when i was active there was max 5-6 unanswered question.

do you want some more? :D

No good shares.

The so called pro guys who praise their ass to heaven did absolutely nothing since i stopped.

The help section is full with non answered questions when i was active there was max 5-6 unanswered question.

do you want some more? :D

MaxCheaters much time now,cares only for moderating ,and not sharing

Just check staff...and sharing activity

and if you help at Dev Help,you may be end up banned,cause of much post count,just like they did to me

and if you help at Dev Help,you may be end up banned,cause of much post count,just like they did to me

fail try, you are free to edit it asap.

Sure dude,who's talking about spamming...

never said that i helped there,but i don't remember me making so many spam posts....atleast not more than many moderators do

someone who we love for her body not so much for her voice :D

Why he should edit it...this is not a free community still?

Afterall the picture at the 1st post is true right?users right = 0 besides of lick the ass of so called mods who got promoted out of nowhere for no reason :)

And dont tell me to edit this cause i have no edit right because of bad mods like the whole group was/is in a part :)

Why he should edit it...this is not a free community still?

i havent meant that. but what he said it was epic fail.

(i think he understood it by himself rofl.)

blablabla you said he should edit it because he said something against the staffs usual feeling you know that as well as i do.

And no it was not an epic fail there were many ppl reported always there who tried to help but at the end a stupid user who asked for help reported them for spamming when they dont understand the help.

And remember 1 thing...the fact that you do nothing in a section doesnt mean abuses dont happen there.

But i guess that would sound strange for someone who got promoted for reporting endless count of members and not for an actual commit to the forum :)

But i guess that would sound strange for someone who got promoted for reporting endless count of members and not for an actual commit to the forum :)

::)