[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

because noone will join ?

So,you think people would join a C4 server to see some customs?

lol

most people are looking for retail kind things

So,you think people would join a C4 server to see some customs?

lol

most people are looking for retail kind things

not ? because they will join when they see cool custom armor and rates and retail features and especially no donations, got it now ? o.O

not ? because they will join when they see cool custom armor and rates and retail features and especially no donations, got it now ? o.O

They will never join.

1st C4..live in the past feel free but you are alone there 10chronicle passed since than.

2nd custom armors run the game if you dont see that than you should never play l2 again.

3rd no donation is not as big deal as you think.

4th do you have any kind of knowledge about lineage or servers? cause truth be told you show non.

ex-staffer still doesn't have edit privilege?

yeah sad... some of them have if i remember correct i guess its just a matter of toungue lenght if you know what i mean...

They will never join.

1st C4..live in the past feel free but you are alone there 10chronicle passed since than.

2nd custom armors run the game if you dont see that than you should never play l2 again.

3rd no donation is not as big deal as you think.

4th do you have any kind of knowledge about lineage or servers? cause truth be told you show non.

I don`t need dev skills, because I told money is not an problem so I will pay a good develeoper that I know and did good job in the past

I don`t need dev skills, because I told money is not an problem so I will pay a good develeoper that I know and did good job in the past

At that point your server is a crap :D

So you just put in the money pay a developer and he do whatever he wants with it damn you are so stupid sorry but theres no other words for that :D

At that point your server is a crap :D

So you just put in the money pay a developer and he do whatever he wants with it damn you are so stupid sorry but theres no other words for that :D

It's not always true.

Remember XManton/Narda with Maxtor

they did build a nice server

but let's don't forget that their target

best server->More donations->More money for them

:)

It's not always true.

i remember to him and better if i dont comment anything about him or the server cause i always get mad when i see such amount of stupidity in 1 ppl :)

It's not always true.

thats every server target

i remember to him and better if i dont comment anything about him or the server cause i always get mad when i see such amount of stupidity in 1 ppl :)

Yeah ^^

Anyway,just paying for a server,is just not good