[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

:o

Results ?

Well, they were waaaay difficult, but I tried some of them. It's more theories about OOP, than Java itself. In case anyone knows, I got to write HashMaps, Sets and other various collections from Java Collection Framework, had to rewrite an IterDouble class (extended from regular Iterator class of java) and other stuff, which are considered as the most difficult part in java language. I tried.. but dunno, I'll wait for results..

hmm relax,you're a smart guy ;P

When it comes to theoretical part, I hate it ;D

Anyway, I'll go sleeping now, cause I'm reaaally tired...

Cya all..

Well, they were waaaay difficult, but I tried some of them. It's more theories about OOP, than Java itself. In case anyone knows, I got to write HashMaps, Sets and other various collections from Java Collection Framework, had to rewrite an IterDouble class (extended from regular Iterator class of java) and other stuff, which are considered as the most difficult part in java language. I tried.. but dunno, I'll wait for results..

Now thats a pointless exam :/ so u had to iterate some doubles? lol with ur own iterator? lol

You know why they are the most tricky ? cus ull never use them >.> everyone is using trove and javolution these days.

Now thats a pointless exam :/ so u had to iterate some doubles? lol with ur own iterator? lol

You know why they are the most tricky ? cus ull never use them >.> everyone is using trove and javolution these days.

Well, we had to modify the interface of the regular Iterator<String> in order to archive IterDouble which is pointless indeed. The point of this new iterator is, when we say collection.next() to output the string twice instead of once. But that was the easiest part. The problem was with generic types, sets, hashmaps and all these crappy collections of java's framework. We had to make a library, a cd store and some other stuff which are completely ridiculous... but what can I say... it was an exam eventually.. I had to pass it.