[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

8a se simioso black list ean anaferis to name mou apo tora xana,kai otan giriso apo diakopes telos minos tha ta poume kala me maxtor thelo polla reply gia mena na fai to miso forum ban,tha pliroso osa osa gia na fane autin pou me prokaloun kai me thigoun.

OMG THIS GUY IS AWESOMEEEEEE

TRANSLATE :

ILL WRITE U ON MY BLACKLIST if u refear my name again from now on when i come back from holidays end of the month we will speak with maxtor (irony) I want many replies so the half forum will be banned i will pay any amount to get all the people that taunt me BANNED.

IM CRYINGGGGGGGG

ILL WRITE U ON MY BLACKLIST if u refear my name again from now on when i come back from holidays end of the month we will speak with maxtor (irony) I want many replies so the half forum will be banned i will pay any amount to get all the people that taunt me BANNED.

IM CRYINGGGGGGGG

Btw i go to work see you alla tomorrow i think ... :D

8a se simioso black list ean anaferis to name mou apo tora xana,kai otan giriso apo diakopes telos minos tha ta poume kala me maxtor thelo polla reply gia mena na fai to miso forum ban,tha pliroso osa osa gia na fane autin pou me prokaloun kai me thigoun.

OMG THIS GUY IS AWESOMEEEEEE

TRANSLATE :

IM CRYINGGGGGGGG

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!