[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

and how cna i do it master?when they dont even tell you what to practise ? they sey always , you must be kidding , why you upload it , i can do it with paint ....

everybody thinks that they are guru ... i am not talking to guys like you , sofaki , ds , goddess and etc ... but some nwebies that never opened photoshop and always spam your topics , moderators never do them nothing etc! i cannot more :S

find a teacher ;)

and how cna i do it master?when they dont even tell you what to practise ? they sey always , you must be kidding , why you upload it , i can do it with paint ....

everybody thinks that they are guru ... i am not talking to guys like you , sofaki , ds , goddess and etc ... but some nwebies that never opened photoshop and always spam your topics , moderators never do them nothing etc! i cannot more :S

st.jimmy77@Hotmail.com

find a teacher ;)

lol :P ... oke i new that the banner was newbie ok ... no one would buy it for 0.5E , oke ! but why the hell they care?

and i saw comments like

"i can do it with paint" ...

can you do this banner with paint!?

banner3vu.jpg

----------

"epic fail to sell those banners all now can make banner verry efsy Photoshop CS5 FTW.! SO ?"

and look the banner of his server

5yu9hi.png

---

and for the god! I was trying to sell them for 0,5Euro! OMG!

lol :P ... oke i new that the banner was newbie ok ... no one would buy it for 0.5E , oke ! but why the hell they care?

and i saw comments like

"i can do it with paint" ...

can you do this banner with paint!?

banner3vu.jpg

----------

"epic fail to sell those banners all now can make banner verry efsy Photoshop CS5 FTW.! SO ?"

and look the banner of his server

5yu9hi.png

---

and for the god! I was trying to sell them for 0,5Euro! OMG!

arranged :)