[Kamael L2J] L2 Galaxy [PvP,Stuck Sub,RPG]

Noble®

ciger if u ask me they are balancing the gameplay :D and about that i post it so you can laugh nothing more i hope you enjoy it i have a lot more screen...

:D Yeah, screens are awesome ^^ Host more if you will have some free time ;) I would like to laugh more  :)

there wont be more 8)  have a nice day

btw just in case somebody forgot  i remind to you all that castle lords can NOT trade/give/sell/discard their crown lords neither clan members can wear it unless they are the lords...

always was like that always will be like that

btw hackz0r i wont argue neither i ll cover players that are NOT in my business or in my team...i ll always cover my real GMs unless they do something really crazy

Something must be wrong with the server, or my luck... It is impossible for me to make a +4!!

I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!!

And it's kinda sad since the scrolls are so expensive...I mean, just look at the facts. The easiest mobs in the adena areas take about 1 minute to kill, while they drop 30kk... So you need to kill 20 of them in order to buy 10 scrolls...Since the weapons break so easily, it is a nightmare to enchant :D And btw, please make it so events are more, because the american players , and australian ones (for example) complain , because the events take place while they are sleeping :D

Enchant Rate will be increased from 75% to 80% [For Weapons]

About Events: We will do events and times when the foreign players will be online so they can participate too.