[Share]Rin4a Buffer V1.3 Edited By Allen Edited by me for CT2.4 Epilogue

I first want to thank Rin4a for an amazing buffer...THANKS!  I want to also thank Allen for your tweaks!

I have made simple changes to this buffer to work with Epilogue(CT2.4).   It is working flawlessly with Epilogue(CT2.4) including pet buffing.

Changes I made:

1)edited __init__.py to make it compatible with Ct2.4

2)  Edited sql file and made it compatible with ct2.4 database:

INSERT INTO `npc` VALUES ('555', '18544', 'Buffer', '1', 'Rin4a\'s Custom', '1', 'LineageNpcEV.trap_ironcastle', '8.00', '24.00', '85', 'male', 'L2Npc', '40', '3862', '1494', '0.00', '0.00', '40', '43', '30', '21', '20', '20', '0', '0', '1303', '471', '607', '382', '253', '0', '333', '0', '0', null, '0', '60', '60', '0', '0', 'LAST_HIT', 'false');

http://rapidshare.com/files/367956532/Rin4a_Buffer_V1.3_Edited_By_AllenCT2.4.rar

http://www.4shared.com/file/249095917/59a1ce91/Rin4a_Buffer_V13_Edited_By_All.html

Enjoy!

Pallandos

Credits:

Obviously Rin4a

Allen for tweaks.

You have to add epilogue buffs

Agree.There are buffs missing there!

Thanks anyway 'coz this is one of the best buffers evah!

Looking at epilogue release notes, there wasn't any new buffs or skills added, just skill changes. Am I missing something?

Ofc there are some new skills but now that I thought of it I guess that it would make it kinda unbalanced to add the exclusive s84 buffs of each class!

Ofc there are some new skills but now that I thought of it I guess that it would make it kinda unbalanced to add the exclusive s84 buffs of each class!

Yes but it does not includes many bufs i think....

It needs more