[Share]DDOS And L2jkiller Protection

1. I assume CIS stands for Comodo Internet Security, so if it's not, ignore my post.

is failed firewall cant stop  ddos attack

Wrong, have you at least looked into config?

or l2jkiller gj

Of course it can't... Are you expecting every internet security suite to be able to block "MyOwnCustom0dayClientEmulatingFloodApplication"?

And yes, that makes me aggree with your post that this thread is a failed attempt.

Something for linux?? :)

Any firewall is good.. just make sure it allows you to ban desired IP's on ports.. then it can block l2jattacker easy, however if its the real dos.. wont matter if you have 10 firewalls, even if your server wont reply to flood.. bots can still eat all of your bandwidth , so this is only useful for kid applications like l2jattacker. (which btw doesnt work if you minimize the servers console window, so its not in use and that basically works also lol)

It's good and usefull utility but can't protect You from ddos attack. Better to use search option on l2jsever forum and in 2 minutes find proper update  ;) for protect from l2jkiller. Finding proper pach + implementing this on my IT pack took me less than 10min.