Is That Funny or a joke?

suspect

You made some hidden topics and you say that you will need 100+ posts to see it and when we reach those posts we can see the link... we must donate ffs ;(

[Hidden Text: You need to become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it]

But on the beggining the topic shows you:

[Hidden post: You need 100 posts or become a Donator or Platinum Member to see it. You currently have X.]

Why you don't tell this from the beggining? That you must donate or be a platinum member to see this topics?? This is not even close to funny...

i say it again that this happens to protect our shares from leechers!!!btw for l2Brut you have 103 posts to see it so why are you complaining?in every site like this you pay for accounts and you pay for activation or you have to pay just to see one section!here you pay a symbolic ammount for server issues and you can see all!!and i dont think 5-20$ are soooooooooooooo expensive it is nothing!!!it is for a lifetime and you will be able to see whatever topic you want and other functions

look here

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11416.0

AND THIS IS NOT AN EXPLOIT

i say it again that this happens to protect our shares from leechers!!!btw for l2Brut you have 103 posts to see it so why are you complaining?in every site like this you pay for accounts and you pay for activation or you have to pay just to see one section!here you pay a symbolic ammount for server issues and you can see all!!and i dont think 5-20$ are soooooooooooooo expensive it is nothing!!!it is for a lifetime and you will be able to see whatever topic you want and other functions

look here

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11416.0

AND THIS IS NOT AN EXPLOIT

yeah i agree with u but there is ppl like me that dont have a credit card to make donations, so theres no way to use pay-pal or any other internet payment system so at all we can just use the post counts to see such contents :X

i just wanna ask somethink. Will it always be like that, or maxtor has an economic problem for the time being and used this as a temporary solution?

noble, you didn't understand well, when you look for l2brute for exemple, they ask you to have 100+ posts, and when you have those, they ask you to be Donator LOLen!!!!

this one also:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7280.0

yeah i agree with u but there is ppl like me that dont have a credit card to make donations, so theres no way to use pay-pal or any other internet payment system so at all we can just use the post counts to see such contents :X

neither do i have credit cards!!!i have only bank accounts that i dont use them on internet for personal reasons

noble, you didn't understand well, when you look for l2brute for exemple, they ask you to have 100+ posts, and when you have those, they ask you to be Donator LOLen!!!!

this one also:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7280.0

maxtor works on it and almost fixed it

i just wanna ask somethink. Will it always be like that, or maxtor has an economic problem for the time being and used this as a temporary solution?

if the 5 bucks($) for donate members or the 20$ for platinums you pay to become a donate member or platinum will solve maxtor's any economical problem then maxtor should be one the most poor ppl in the world if he is going to w8 to earn much money from the donations you make pfff!!!maxtor is not in any need of such few money...and he decided to make lifetime everyone who pays in order for them not to payback again after a period of time to update their status as the donations were for a limited amount of time

Leechers ? 99.999981% of these "exploits" are leeched from somewhere else and 99.99999% of them aren't working.

oh and BTW. how to delete posts ?

when  a share is not from us! i mean the mxc members there are ALWAYS credits in the end of the post which says Credits:RageZone for example!!!most of our shares are originally mxc shares....if they work or not is because there are many ADMINs wandering around in maxcheaters community and they find the problem or the exploit from us and fix it in their servers!we do not judge ppl for being GMs neither we cant allow their precence here!!!everyone is acceptable in here and mxc cheaters doesnt concern if they are admins in servers or players!!they only thing that is NOT working from here are the ENCHANT BUGS you all post all the time!!!we have told you 1000000 times that enchant bugs dont work and it may be the only thing you ll find here that doesnt work

normal users cant delete posts

ty

A simple question: if i pays, somebody will help me to find something to do in the GRAVEDAD ZERO server? Because, if the answer is: yes my friend, I will pay with a smile in my face.

Thanks.-

here we dont have anything that is hidden from ppl!!!we dont have hidden exploit sections!!!let me make something clear!!!

just like donators in Lineage same is Donators in MxC forum!!!Donators just get what every simple member can get!!!you all take the same info but donators only get them faster!!!we are not like other forums where you pay to activate your account,you pay to register your account and you pay to enter some prohibited areas where you find nothing at all!!!you donate in order to see the hidden texts a lot of faster without anyone accusing you for spamming etc and you can see those posts without needing posts and to help maintain this forum so that can be up and running with closing for hours like ragezone or shadows everyday!!!