Is That Funny or a joke?

suspect

man it'll not give you platinium or donator mamber i can have 1000 posts but there is some infos that only donators and platinium mambers can see so i can have also 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx posts but i'll have to purchase platinium or donator members, and btw maxtor if u need 40usd for lifetime platinium mamber i think an ad is 0.05$ so 0.05$x100 is 5 bux so i can do it easilly so that less than q year i'll have your 40usd and i'll not have to click tha whole f day, if u want i'll have to click and earn my 40usd with how much clicks it'll take befor i'll get my platinium account

think about it it's much more money 10000 users x 0.05$ per day (just one click from 10000 users) it's 500bux per day now u calculate :O

no you are wrong. You can see every post with 200 + posts. It just doesn't mention it. I can see everything.

The only thing you are not allowed to see is ppl's profiles, but who cares?

no you are wrong. You can see every post with 200 + posts. It just doesn't mention it. I can see everything.

The only thing you are not allowed to see is ppl's profiles, but who cares?

Can you see that link? 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7280.0

lol that is what i was talking about.

in that sticky you first need 30 or 25 posts to see this 2 lines and after u reach the post cound u reallize that only platinium and donator members allow to see it >_< lol but it's cool maybe i'll change to platinium, still dunno :|

Yeeeap!

lol that is what i was talking about.

in that sticky you first need 30 or 25 posts to see this 2 lines and after u reach the post cound u reallize that only platinium and donator members allow to see it >_< lol but it's cool maybe i'll change to platinium, still dunno :|

I don't think that these posts are so important. But Even if they are hidden, it is for the forum

• 1 month later...

U see if all people like Gm's from other server see any topic they will fix everything posted here.So make useful posts to have a post count and then u will be able to see everything.And BTW it is a funny joke  :P

i agree with all the complaining about "respect" for who make post and make forum growing and discover that he gets joked...is unfair just make 2 different hiding string for donator and for post...

i understand donations but just things clear

i agree with all the complaining about "respect" for who make post and make forum growing and discover that he gets joked...is unfair just make 2 different hiding string for donator and for post...

i understand donations but just things clear

Read again my post.Can u understand that every gm who knows this international forum will login and see all the topics (exploits) about his server?Let's tell that some1 finds an exploit about enchant and he doesn't hide it,a gm (from a server) comes,sees the enchant exploit and protect his server from this exploit.Now Exploits doesn't work anymore because some1 didn't hide it.Now what are we going to do?eh?Nothing.This is the reason for hidden topics.Will u ever understand it ???

Read again my post.Can u understand that every gm who knows this international forum will login and see all the topics (exploits) about his server?Let's tell that some1 finds an exploit about enchant and he doesn't hide it,a gm (from a server) comes,sees the enchant exploit and protect his server from this exploit.Now Exploits doesn't work anymore because some1 didn't hide it.Now what are we going to do?eh?Nothing.This is the reason for hidden topics.Will u ever understand it ???

i understand that will be useless...but a gm can donate or not??' so it's all useless...

making instead more post count (300...400..dunno)will force only the interested people to stay in this forum...

but it's only mi opinion..

p.s: i ,as topic says, agree complains about the change beetwen "Donatoronly-hidden post" and "normally-hidden post"

i understand that will be useless...but a gm can donate or not??' so it's all useless...

making instead more post count (300...400..dunno)will force only the interested people to stay in this forum...

but it's only mi opinion..

p.s: i ,as topic says, agree complains about the change beetwen "Donatoronly-hidden post" and "normally-hidden post"

I am going to close our conservation here.And of course a gm can donate (if he wants to help the forum) and if u want understand why the forum has the selection of hidden topics.

In fact hiding posts in purpose of "gm will not see it" is'nt very smart. Why? you can ask... the answear is that if i would be gm (but im not) yes i would be interested in that kind of forums and i would pay to be donator or simple take some time in advance to post in few topics to see all hidden posts.

Real puropose of creating "hide post option" imo is that if someone put working cheat, first to know about it will be few of gm's who are registred in this forum and they'll have some time to fix it before more than ppl with needed post count will gain access to it. It's preventing all troubles that could happend if anyone could know about the cheat. For example im sure that you all remember help.html bug :] I remember when nearly all the server (im talking about noobwars) cheat with it xD back than nw was nearly dead because of that, gm's decided to rollback and many ppl just left nw. Now its ok, but it took plenty of time to fix all the damage done by that cheat.

• 1 month later...