Is That Funny or a joke?

suspect

All permissions has been changed.

All Donator and Platinum Members past and new has become Lifetime!

Minimum posts to see a hidden Topic or post is 200. This is FOR ALL hidden topics and posts who use this tag: [h i d e] 200 posts to see this [ / h i d e]

i say it again that this happens to protect our shares from leechers!!!btw for l2Brut you have 103 posts to see it so why are you complaining?in every site like this you pay for accounts and you pay for activation or you have to pay just to see one section!here you pay a symbolic ammount for server issues and you can see all!!and i dont think 5-20$ are soooooooooooooo expensive it is nothing!!!it is for a lifetime and you will be able to see whatever topic you want and other functions

look here

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11416.0

AND THIS IS NOT AN EXPLOIT

if its nothing will you donate them to me??? ^^ pff richboys that spends their fathers money

you want me donate 5$ to you? pff ok f00L

btw i am independent on money matters as i worked for everything i have

some fools may never understand

Gold Membership is NOT gained with money WAKE UP

All exploits posted here can be found elsewhere most of the time on l2phx or russian forums

well thats true !!BUT WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP you dont have to donate you can get the links with out donation the Prizes are way TOOOOO LOw 5$ for a life time? afff omg these is nothing anyway in matter you dont want to pay you can just farm some post anything difficult at that? nahh dont think so

well thats true !!BUT WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP you dont have to donate you can get the links with out donation the Prizes are way TOOOOO LOw 5$ for a life time? afff omg these is nothing anyway in matter you dont want to pay you can just farm some post anything difficult at that? nahh dont think so

lolzor xD btw for all of you whining abot "hiding" and "donation" no one force you to spend time here :P you can always go and check some other forums (rus forums for example :P)... next thing is about cheats and exploits that dont work and complaining about that... omg look at this from that point: if you know some cheat you dont want to share it with large amount of community coz it'll be soon fixed so sry but if you want to find some good and working cheat go and look for it spending time at l2 off files trying to get smth :P writing scripts etc.etc..

Even though it is a good way to keep good post private and avoid faster patching and fixing, It is also frustrating for the low posters being unable to see the info...Anyway, thumbs up for the new method.

please try again or tell me which post you cant see.

i think she says that with the hidden post function she cant see posts where they need (ex)100 posts or 200 posts or the hide tgs which need 200 posts or platinum/donate membership ;D

user tatiana has 50 posts so i think she is referring to posts where she doesnt have sufficient posts to reveal it

• 2 weeks later...

there is any way that user can for example click lets say 100 banners per month to see donator stuff?

i mean if i click the banners in this site u get money right? so i'll click 100 or how much u want me to click per month and then i'll be able to see donator stuff, just a suggestion if it's correct that u get money from banners clickers

there is any way that user can for example click lets say 100 banners per month to see donator stuff?

i mean if i click the banners in this site u get money right? so i'll click 100 or how much u want me to click per month and then i'll be able to see donator stuff, just a suggestion if it's correct that u get money from banners clickers

i cant count each users clicks. But for example, lets say to reach 20$, you will need a month or more every day clicking .. Its very difficult.