[Battle] CrAzYzIoM vs Goddess

haha SoFaKi I'm talking to Goddess, my posts aren't having anything to do with You ;p You are CooL :D

You are cool too.... BUT I WANNA BEAT YOU xD

cmon just one battle >.<

i am in bad mood too... so it will help me forget a bit

haha SoFaKi I'm talking to Goddess, my posts aren't having anything to do with You ;p You are CooL :D

One more photoshop pro user >.<

You are cool too.... BUT I WANNA BEAT YOU xD

cmon just one battle >.<

I didn't say "NO" :)

Just make a topic like I did, but make that topic tommorow pls! entire night of the work on projects waiting for me!

I didn't say "NO" :)

Just make a topic like I did, but make that topic tommorow pls! entire night of the work on projects waiting for me!

why not here? :P or make a new one pick a style too :P

i will take revenge for Goddess and some comments about mxc girls :P

and i want to forget a bit of some shits at my life ;p

oka funny guy :)

btw

THE BATTLE

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=131881.0

Ok my sig posted. (im sure i will win im the best here.)

I see nothing hard in his signature. Just some displacements and some smudge and light source.

yes and wheres the bad on making a good signature with only smudge displacements and light sources seriously u dont even have a point .

Fan clubs detected. I do not care about this. My sig is better so kkthnxbb and go Q.Q and /emoquit.

<3 u sis

You are really pathetic. You just think you make the best sigs in this forum, but you don't. You don't even prove that those sigs you've made are yours. And if you don't like sharing your "secret methods" then why did you ask him to? + All of us know that you used to rip signatures, why should we believe you now?