Luciferianism : A missunderstood religion

-$karos-

Hey guys.

I would like to show you some facts I gathered from the web about Luciferianism also known as Satanism.

Luciferianism is not exactly a religion but more of a life style.

There are many forms of it, many different faces and traditions but they all deserve to be called Luciferianism.

Many people when they hear the word Luciferianism or Satanism they recall something evil in the mind, something bad and corrupted, but

they are terribly wrong. Because they perform some rituals and believe in demonology they are considered as criminals and evil people.

Satanists believe that Satan represents everything life should be. In the Satanic Bible, Lavey states that Satan represents Vital Existence, Wisdom, kindness to those

who deserve it, Vengeance and responsibility. Satanists believe in Free Will, Freethinking and being an open minded person. Because in the old times christians had no one

else to blame but satan for they sins they turned him into an evil spirit that is blamed for everything wrong they have done.

Actually, Satanism exists before the time of Jesus and it is not an evil "religion".

Here are some answered questions from some questioned satanists.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... Kill Animals for torture or ritual.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... Kill Humans for torture or ritual.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... worship a christian myth named SATAN.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... hate christianity, I simply ignore it and live my own life.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... do drugs, I do drink socially and nothing more.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... rape women, I have a healthy and consensual sex life..

As a Satanist, I do NOT... hate life in general, I am very happy and love life.

As a Satanist, I do NOT... hold anyone or anything higher than myself.

As a Satanist, I DO ... Love Animals, I have a few of my own.

As a Satanist, I DO ... support the death penalty, and oppose crime.

As a Satanist, I DO ... hate ignorance, it's simply unacceptable.

As a Satanist, I DO ... work, own my own car, pay bills and taxes.

As a Satanist, I DO ... love my friends and family, no one else.

As a Satanist, I DO ... respect my elders, they've taught me much.

As a Satanist, I DO ... believe in Religious Tolerance, it's your right.

Satan is a fallen angel (As you probably know) that QUESTIONED not OPPOSED some actions of god.

Surely you can question your superiors right? Cause something that is being said by a superior might not be

accepted by your beliefs.

Anyways, differing from other religions, Luciferianism allows you to be open minded, good and take responsibility of your

own actions. It tries to make you a better person competitive though but kind and good. They believe that you should

always try and achieve what you want and not thank Satan for what you achieved but your own self for trying hard.

I will add more but I have a private lesson now... So, what do you think people?

For me, this is a useless topic.

You will learn everything when you die.

I know that, but Luciferanism is not actually a religion... It is a life style that is very noble.

That is just my opinion and I respect everyone's beliefs and opinions ^^

Believing to Lucifer, means that you believe to the existence of Jesus, since Lucifer used to be an archangel.

Anyway, religion is only matter of belief..

By the way, Lucifer - Εωσφόρος in greek - is a good name with 'possitive' meaning.

The 'light bringer' or something similar.

And in babylonian times it used to be a kind of star.

As an orthodox christian I have to state my opinion.

Maybe you are right,that satanism or luciferianism is not that bad as it said nowadays.

As it is mentioned in the bible or many christian books,it is said that Lucifer gone against God and Jesus and tried to fool people.

He is also known as an enemy of every single moral.

Demons,were angels that took lucifer's side with their one will without being forced and they also try to fool people just like lucifer.

By the way none really knows what happened.Imo we just search for something to use as a basis for facts we can't explain or we don't want to consider ourselves as responsible of their existence!

And,yeap,maybe u are right but accept the fact that there have been too many facts that don't support what ur thread does.

Every religion on this world is made to manipulate on a way or another. I got no religion. I go not contest God's existence and bla bla bla, I just do not belive it.

My 2 cents. Im out...

I am really sick of all the religions. Every religion is made to manipulate a large number of people ( who couldn't be manipulated by any other mean ). That is what i believe.

I just wonder.The satanism that skaros shows is the one that first existed or the one we know,the one with tons of assholes sacrificing for nothing was the first one?

be sure , God will forgive him since he don't know what he is doing. Maybe we should look in our eyes and see what iniquiti's we does :D

I wish he will find his way back to the lightened path :)

yes you are , since you are writing black , having avatar/sig which represents your religion. you are trying to do everything that represents your religion even on a forum. so with your judgment

that makes you addicted

and weak

it has since it takes part to your believes. and don't tell us that it doesn't

+1 to this!

anyway we happenned to have been talking about satanism today at school.

Since our religion teacher isn't a jackass that tries to prove that god is da best. He just wants to back up what we say.

Everyone can believe everywhere they want. But let me tell you this. Lucifer (as far as I know) didn't fall because he opossed god, but because he refused to serve man, and thought that man is inferior to angels. Do you think that IF and WHEN lucifer's kingdom comes he will give a flying f@ck about us? NO!

I may not exactly be a man of church but I really mean it when I say that lucifer can suck my ass! He doesn't give a shit about me. So I don't give a shit about him!

Even lucifer knows that christ excists thus god excists so why worship someone that hates us rather than our father that created us?

In my opinion satanism is nothing more but a way for useless weaklings to find a girlfriend and pretend they are satisfied from life. Just stop making useless threads like this, everyone is this planet is laughing at those misfits and you make them feel proud of themselves