[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

[GR] τι στο πουτσο pic εχετε? γιατι δεν την κανετε upload? Το να έχεις attack skill στο weapon σου δεν είναι καθολου δύσκολο ηλιθιέ, 2% chance έχουνε όλα τα mobs για την ls και 11% να τύχεις passive/active skill. Θα πεις/πειτε και άλλες μαλακιές να χάνω τον χρόνο μου με σας?

I will talk about it with admin!

We are experiencing lag problems from DDOS Attackers

then what is speaking that guy ? :D:D

I was on farm zone and admin was with 1 guy and he say its my friend but he was WAR with me and i kill him ... he say stop but i still own him and admin ban me ... so what I CAN SAY!?!?!

LOL !!! Rozdex thats true ?

I was on farm zone and admin was with 1 guy and he say its my friend but he was WAR with me and i kill him ... he say stop but i still own him and admin ban me ... so what I CAN SAY!?!?!

name of your char ???

if you dont stop lying, i will request a ban.

Am i right mr. Internity? what a fail guy, lol. He always tell bad things (here in mxc) about servers, he had made that on xAddytzu's server too and thats the reason he got banned with the name "Internity".

well dude today i was playing then a guy did substack bug , (pp-bishop) he had augment Shadow Spark or smth like that which makes him invincible , mystic immunity + hits + bishop heals , when i reported him to GM , thats what he said :

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8885/sanstitrejr.jpg

then he told me "wait i will check" , he made /allblock , for 3 hours he was just talking with his own language with some other random players , and decided to ignore me...