[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

Oh cme on guys don't tell me that you are gonna argue now.

Roz,imo you should kick that RobbeN!I don't know him but judging by his actions he is not the kind of person that you should trust.

Oh cme on guys don't tell me that you are gonna argue now.

Roz,imo you should kick that RobbeN!I don't know him but judging by his actions he is not the kind of person that you should trust.

He gives the half money. but yes, he has only one more chance.

He gives the half money. but yes, he has only one more chance.

Would you prefer the players to remember the server for its corrupted staff or for the wise admin who kick'd the corrupted man?

Would you prefer the players to remember the server for its corrupted staff or for the wise admin who kick'd the corrupted man?

He is not corrupted, he is just idiot, but no corrupted.

NVM, another failed attempt of the no lifer (holysmoke) about the corruption.

Firstly, why no lifer?

Secondly, you can't say we misunderstood or something like that.The pics are clear.He can't be that idiot.

Also, you started insulting mothers at your own forum.Is it a logical reaction from an admin? Hell no.

To sum up, you and that dumb Robben are so woeful that you tried to prove us wrong by saing loads of bullsh_ts, like robben wanted to fix bugs-he spoke with us and other sh_ts.

I have to say you are humiliated.Nothing more, nothing less.

Firstly, why no lifer?

Secondly, you can't say we misunderstood or something like that.The pics are clear.He can't be that idiot.

Also, you started insulting mothers at your own forum.Is it a logical reaction from an admin? Hell no.

To sum up, you and that dumb Robben are so woeful that you tried to prove us wrong by saing loads of bullsh_ts, like robben wanted to fix bugs-he spoke with us and other sh_ts.

I have to say you are humiliated.Nothing more, nothing less.

1) you are no lifer, because you are not playing in that server anymore and you keep visiting the forum

2) he is my best friend, believe me HE IS that idiot.

3) when i did? if i did, im sry, im human you know

Its not shits, its the truth, the one who tried to say bullshits is you and your friends.

1) you are no lifer, because you are not playing in that server anymore and you keep visiting the forum

2) he is my best friend, believe me HE IS that idiot.

3) when i did? if i did, im sry, im human you know

Its not shits, its the truth, the one who tried to say bullshits is you and your friends.

I visited the forum only to support my friends.

Some say that having bad company influences you, I guess they were right.

Didn't you insult that posei's mother?

Shame on.

Anyway, I won't keep posting in your failed topic.All have already understood the status of your server and the "games" that are played there.We already have 3 pics.The third shows Robben kicking Nabzor from oly and he lost 20 pts.I won't post anything though.

Bye.

I visited the forum only to support my friends.

Some say that having bad company influences you, I guess they were right.

Didn't you insult that posei's mother?

Shame on.

Anyway, I won't keep posting in your failed topic.All have already understood the status of your server and the "games" that are played there.We already have 3 pics.The third shows Robben kicking Nabzor from oly and he lost 20 pts.I won't post anything though.

Bye.

ye, he first insulted me, it was natural to flame him back.

well dude, i dunno if you really believe that the server is corrupted or you are doing this because you want to destroy the server, really dunno.

Hm.Lagging as hell?Hell yeah.That's why we love SeRk's creations :)

LOL,come on now don't act like the stupid kids!

Whatcha gonna do if somebody will do the same with our server once it's live?

seems that many people come back or new people come.

After some days of 30-40 players online, now 70-80 players are online for more than 24 hours.

the svr grow the community BTW rozdex look to do somethink for active /passive skills  archers has duel might , might etc