[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

yes, and whats the problem? lol

Reduce the Chance of the augments and reset them,because everything is imbalanced with everyone having OP augments!

Also,why the hell you blocked me from msn?If you don't want the site just tell it ;)

yes, and whats the problem? lol

i agree with hack cuz the community goes well dont destroy all and that is advice most archers have active /passive but not random skills only might / duelmight you want with 2-3 hit pwn ??? cuz that happen soz but that is true i try to get but nothink and i use over 70 ls i dont know what happen ( my opinion ofc )

Reduce the Chance of the augments and reset them,because everything is imbalanced with everyone having OP augments!

Also,why the hell you blocked me from msn?If you don't want the site just tell it ;)

no ofc, just im always appeared offline @ msn, also i have no time about website right now. But i liked very much your creation, w8 for my pm.

Lol I have a great comp and net connection ... why only here i has lags? :o

dunno.

btw we reached 120 players online before 1-2 hours.

Rozdez really your servet its good but All guys from one clan, and that enchant rate its to much low, drop money its max 4kk and hard to make a weapon +15,16 Make again normal enchant and make to dorp 7,8,9 Milison from one mob and that will good. :)

and that enchant rate its to much low, drop money its max 4kk and hard to make a weapon +15,16 Make again normal enchant and make to dorp 7,8,9 Milison from one mob and that will good. :)

you should go to search for another server, im not going to change my server's basic features for just one person. lol.