[L2J] L2 Strict - where PvP happens

Belzebul

WIPED.

Click Me

osg4eq.jpg

After a lot of work, our dream comes true. L2 Strict is coming to steal your hearts and minds.

General:

EXP: x100

SP: x100

Safe Enchant: 3

Max Enchant: 18

Enchant Rate: 66%

Blessed Enchant Rate: 100%

Auto-Pick up

No Grade Penalty

No Weight Penalty

No Delevel

No main class/subclass quest

No crafting

No clan penalties

Class Change:

There is no need going to a class master or the cat, once you level up to 20/40/76 a window will appear to change your quest.

NPCs:

Misc Shop: You can find there consumable/scrolls/dyes.

Weapon Shop: D-S Grade weapons with sa can be found there.

Armor Shop: D-S Armors, Jewels and shield can be found there

Special Shop: Tattos, accessories, clan items, nobless item etc. can be found there

Global Gatekeeper: You can teleport to all towns, some hunting grounds, arenas and custom grounds

Buff Supporter: Buffs/Songs/Dances/Prophecies 3 Hours, 28 buff slots

Custom Announcement system:

When a GM, a Castle Lord character enters the game, you will be informed by an announcement message

PvP reward:

You will automatically earn 100000k adena by taking a pvp, its not a huge amount.

Unstuck:

/unstuck command teleports you in giran, 15 seconds.

Clan Repupation Item:[/u]

Its something that maybe you havent seen it in any other server, so, when you double click this item and you are a clan leader you will automatically earn 5k clan reputation points.

Raid Boss Respawn:

When a read boss is dead or alive, an announcement will informate you!

Olympiad:

Every 2 weeks new heroes.

Unique Voiced Commands:

We have applied some voiced commands (eg .example) to ease your game.

1) .tradeoff/.tradeon , just type .tradeoff and no1 will be able to trade you.

2) .pmoff/.pmon , just type .pmoff and no1 will be able to pm you.

3) .wh , just type .wh and a window will appear with warehouse options.

4) Just type .+one country and you will get the time and date of this country

5) .cancel/.heal The name says it all, can be used only inside the town

6) .joinoly/.leave oly Join the oly trough commands!

Of course these are not going to be the final features, we will be developing and work for you 24/7.

Forum: http://forum.l2strict.com/

Patch

I think that this server can succeed.I will join once it will be up to test it and in case I like it will stay there.

BTW can you explain what we farm for at the custom farming zones?

I think that this server can succeed.I will join once it will be up to test it and in case I like it will stay there.

BTW can you explain what we farm for at the custom farming zones?

You are welcomed.

You will farm an item named Devil's face, the drop rate of its mob for it, is 35%. With it you will be able to buy the tattoos, noblesse item, clan reputation point item, accessories etc. Weapons and armors can be bought with adena, each mob drops 4-5kk adena in a 80% chance. The price of a S grade weapon is 50kk adena. As you can understand the farm is easy, our main target is to create a balanced pvp gaming without difficult farm.

After a lot of work, our dream comes true. L2 Strict is coming to steal your hearts and minds.

Clan Repupation Item:[/u]

Its something that maybe you havent seen it in any other server, so, when you double click this item and you are a clan leader you will automatically earn 1k clan reputation points.

already seen that on l2 evolution

You are welcomed.

You will farm an item named Devil's face, the drop rate of its mob for it, is 35%. With it you will be able to buy the tattoos, noblesse item, clan reputation point item, accessories etc. Weapons and armors can be bought with adena, each mob drops 4-5kk adena in a 80% chance. The price of a S grade weapon is 50kk adena. As you can understand the farm is easy, our main target is to create a balanced pvp gaming without difficult farm.

IMO,servers must be separated in 3 categories.

Retail ones,Customized ones,and smth between those two.

Your server seems to belong in the 3rd category.I'd suggest you to try to figure out more kewl features,'coz those are good but not enough to make a bored-of-retail player love your server.

And believe me,there are many players of this kind,such as me :P

Good luck,and as I said before,I will be there to test the server ;)

You are welcomed.

Thats Great, I hate the idiots "PvP" Servers, and u can begin to win pvp's after 2-3 months of farming..

already seen that on l2 evolution

Its something that maybe you havent seen ;)

IMO,servers must be separated in 3 categories.

Retail ones,Customized ones,and smth between those two.

Your server seems to belong in the 3rd category.I'd suggest you to try to figure out more kewl features,'coz those are good but not enough to make a bored-of-retail player love your server.

And believe me,there are many players of this kind,such as me :P

Good luck,and as I said before,I will be there to test the server ;)

Thats what i said, these wont be the final features.

I dont believe that someone could love a lineage 2 server except the retail ones, a pvp server cant hold a player more than a month. Thats the truth and no1 can do something about that. So we have to make happy that 1 month of every single player that will be playing in our server.

Its something that maybe you havent seen ;)Thats what i said, these wont be the final features.

I dont believe that someone could love a lineage 2 server except the retail ones, a pvp server cant hold a player more than a month. Thats the truth and no1 can do something about that. So we have to make happy that 1 month of every single player that will be playing in our server.

www.infogatel2.gr pvp server 5 years online .