[Review][Anno 1404 - Razor1911][PC]

GrisoM

anno1404_cover_small.jpg

Set in the Orient, ANNO 1404 offers a richness of features never before seen, bringing the ANNO series to a new level. Exploring a strange and fascinating island world in the utmost East, players will get to know the culture and technology of the ancient Orient while learning the tricks of local trade, diplomacy and economy in order to build their own metropolis.

New customizable elements, dozens of embellishing objects and bigger islands and worlds will provide players with endless opportunities to express their creative vision, making all metropolises look truly unique. A new intuitive interface, as well as a motivating, fully modifiable sandbox mode will make it easy and enjoyable for everyone to play.

US DEMO

347858_full.jpg

width=1024 height=640http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/15194/336936_full.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=640http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/15194/336930_full.jpg[/img]

_EprhQVFSno

A0f43VTT1FI

Well, this previews/reviews i just made are because i dont want to forget this games after i finish downloading BFBC2 :p

I've a huge list of games to download now >.<

• 1 month later...

i downloaded this game some days ago and its very nice... i created also my own towns in islands.Also when you see an island and its empty you can build a harbor there and you can create your own town...also you can create boats too;p its nice addicting-game i suggest you all to try this out^^