[WTS]100% Fixed C6 PACK!

tell me how i can proof it to you and i will do it..and if u dont like me dont post ''Idiot Things''In here everybody do that and u post this only in my topic.

tell me how i can proof it to you and i will do it

You can't prove something that cannot be proven.

u think im a scammer?i SAID TELL ME HOW TO PROVE IT AND I WILL DO IT

Try to sniff a packet with l2phx without using any client side shitty protections.

If it worked then yes, you failed.

Dont play the smart guy because you are not , all devs knows no one can make a full fixed c6 pack

Full protected? mpouaxxaxa no one can make full protected pack and especially interlude pack >.<

are you sure Krash? :P <3

yes you are scammer! your pack sux! open test server and i will prove it!

in la2base l2jkiller,attacker,noobisherror work! open a test server and give me ip

sure?This Pack selled by you and i buy it so u scam me right?its the same pack with kali if u said me the truth..Mr MoonWalker Aka GekasDaPro

axaxa.

Ovenus is The best Developer Noobs !

GOD!!!!!!!

yes you are scammer! your pack sux! open test server and i will prove it!

in la2base l2jkiller,attacker,noobisherror work! open a test server and give me ip

GOD!!!!!!!!

[GR]Eπειδή  είναι αρκετοί έλληνες στο topic.

Βλέπω όλοι οι ειδήμονες μαζευτήκανε στο MxC.

Τι σας ενδιαφέρει αν όντως έχει full protected η ότι λέει ψέματα η οτιδήποτε ??

Δηλαδή "ζηλεύετε" που αντί να δίνει το pack του free το πουλάει 50 euro ??? και ψεύτικο να είναι ?? ποιος ο λόγος αυτού του topic ?? από 15 άτομα να "σπαμαρουνε" στα αγγλικά ??

Το /fail από εμενα πηγαίνει σε όσους έκανα έστω και ένα replay εδώ μέσα και όχι στο παιδί που ξεκίνησε το topic.

So. respect στον author ..

stop spamming! i sold him this pack and he is reselling it!

but the mmocore is not reworked! so he cant say 100%fixed

stop with lies you dumbhead. None bought your pack. You're more failure then him.

you were selling your pack wiith a starting price 100 euro, after a while you falled down to 50 till you decreased it to 10 euro. God!!!!!!!!

stop with lies you dumbhead. None bought your pack. You're more failure then him.

you were selling your pack wiith a starting price 100 euro, after a while you falled down to 50 till you decreased it to 10 euro. God!!!!!!!!

1)i sold la2base pack more than 6 times i can tell you their names on mxc

2)foragel was one of them

3)cya

i never told you 100% fix i have the conversation on msn! i give you the list with the fixed and you told me ok!

now you said on forum 100% fix but this pack dont have reworked mmocore so you are scammer!