[L2J] L2 FrozenHell

`Rοmeο

since there is just one day left until BATA phase end... and still in some villages/towns are no global gk/ gm shop / etc

server info npc still not working ><

ahh and skylancher (developer) is looking for a low rate interlude server to play i would probably say the server is a fail ?!  :o

since there is just one day left until BATA phase end... and still in some villages/towns are no global gk/ gm shop / etc

server info npc still not working ><

ahh and skylancher (developer) is looking for a low rate interlude server to play i would probably say the server is a fail ?!  :o

LOL why you thing that im serching the low rate server for me ?

One mine friend requested me to serch for that kind of server and I thing that some one from mxc will help me

and btw those days I have problems with mine pc and I cant login in l2 or start mine eclipse :(

One mine friend requested me to serch for that kind of server and I thing that some one from mxc will help me

and btw those days I have problems with mine pc and I cant login in l2 or start mine eclipse :(

ok with this answer i can live :D just thought the server team is already death before beta phase end :P

well if u have probs atm its really bad... so beta phase will be longer i guess ;)

ok guys all the problems with mine pc are solved and yes the beta maybe will continue 1-2 days more but the server will be realy awesome :)

After beta more ppl will be on, no one wants to farm right now if there's gonna be a wipe. :/

I don't think server needs a wipe, the issues it has are small and can easily be fixed.

Im trying to change the mind of admin and im 90% sure that there will no wipe :)

Nice nice  , coz im stop play w8ing beta ends because , i dont wanna spend more time in farm if i will be deleted :)

mmm im already here so some things to fix maybe :

All skills lv 81 83 auto learn , no forgoten scrols ( coz some of them ar missing)

Champion adena mobs ar bugged just drop 50k of adena

info npc , dont work

maybe rise the sub to 85.

No sub certifications and atribute stones for more balance.

and plus , and this its a opinion , the color of weapons when they ar enchated , well normal colors ar better :P

*No custom tatoos whit stats , only whit Pdef.