TERA INSTALLER.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 2.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 3.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 4.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 5.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 6.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 7.BIN

TERA INSTALLER 8.BIN

Ok guys well here i bring this perfect new MMORPG of NCSOFT in which they struggle to protect the Federation Valkyon-an alliance of races of the world's surface, while also fighting for the glory and power. With the game action and riveting images, TERA promises an exciting, engaging ride.

TERA is impressive, with stunning graphics fully immerse players in their varied environments. Couple that with an exciting new combat system that provides quick, intense battles and involves characters of all kinds, and you have a recipe for the best MMO experience to date. Art of the top teams, form a group with your allies, the conquest of a world full of monsters, traitors, and maneuver your way to the pinnacle of power on your server! TERA provides a unique end-game experience, where players and guilds vie for control of the Federation.

In a world where gods and demons dream regime, the Federation needs brave heroes to take the mantle of leadership. Through the military power and arcane can, you can join the ranks of heroes and save the world from TERA!

564661254358478.jpg

76751255556884.jpg

735911252321435.jpg

PERSONALITIES / CHARACTERS

AMAN

"Honorable warrior race of savage instincts"

Once enslaved by the Giants, Amani (ah-Mawn-EE) will no longer be subject to another. The value of freedom Amani and sacrifice, but the legacy of his military background is evident in her powerful bodies and hardened. Having once experienced the iron hand of a conqueror, no race is more committed to cooperation and unity.

width=1024 height=640http://www.pirateninjas.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tera_tribe_aman.jpg[/img]

CASTANICS

"Tomorrow's Pioneers, freed from the shackles of oppression of the old"

Since the demise of his demon god, the Castanics (CUH-STAN-iks) have suffered injury and oppression. Independent and self-sufficient, resourceful and Hardy, Castanics tend to rely on their innate strengths and still make valuable allies.

CASTANIC-1.jpg

BARAKA

"Guardians of knowledge and protectors of the ancient heritage"

Descended from the Giants, the Baraka (bah-RAH-kah) have a massive and highly sophisticated physical intelligence. They yearn above all for knowledge, and is slow to anger, but they are fierce warriors in the defense of the weak.

baraka-1.jpg

HIGH ELVES

"Arrogant and powerful agitators of civilization"

A thousand years ago, the Elves denounced the gods and burned old alliances. Sometimes described as arrogant and distant, to demonstrate their commitment to cooperation between the races are faced by all opponents of the wisdom and knowledge gained through three thousand years of war.

width=1024 height=640http://www.tera-source.com/wp-content/gallery/screenshots/img_sub_screen06_sup.jpg[/img]

HUMANS

"The embodiment of strength, vitality and rising aspirations"

After millennia of wandering, humans use their courage, tenacity and indomitable spirit to stabilize a war-torn world. Imagine a new Tera where cooperation and harmony unprecedented prosperity and peace.

human-1.jpg

POPORI

"Rangers happy and proud of the woods"

The Popori (PO-PO-REE) the nation covers all animal guardians and ferocious magical divine spirits who live in the Kingdom of Poporion. Protectors of nature, have a sense of change and danger, as no other race in Tera. His short stature unusual behavior and cause many to underestimate its ferocity in battle.

width=1024 height=640http://www.pirateninjas.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tera_tribe_popori.jpg[/img]

Heum, i think the game don't from Ncsoft, but the last team who working for them.

I looking some preview of this game. I prefer wait for play at Tera, when this game will be finish.

Sorry for my english ^^

I wanna try the video for link them ^^

looks interesting... when iwill have some free time im ofc going to test it only cuz this game is maded by NcSoft... if anyone have trsted it already, give us to know for what i need to be ready :)

The game is provided by Bluehole, not by NCSoft. Edit the topic or else it gets closed.

well Lain you read privilegies about Legenday Member maybe you know can't edit topics -.- so how can do that.. do it some mod grrr

Its really from Bluehole Studio (NOT Ncsoft) that game looks awseome 100% worth to try like the BARA look :)

EDIT: Mr. Park was the producer of Lineage2 at NCsoft.(Actually Bluhole Team Chief Producer of TERA)

because of that it looks so cool  :D :D