[WTS] Interlude 100% Fixed pack

Selling Interlude full fixed pack.(Can use on mid rates and pvp rates server.)

Pack is full fixed: (sepulchers, Pagan Templates, Quests, Frintezza, Ecpic Bosses, Exploits, l2phx, Olympiad, Skills and more Fixed things!!!)

Server Pack Have enchant rates system Like L2OFF retail and more L2OFF things. Pack was Created retail L2OFF C6

Fixed L2JAttackers, L2jKillers, Floods, Minikillers, MultiKillers, and more dos Ddos protections.

Server is online on my pack, Mid rates. If you wana test website http://www.l2addiction.wu.lt/en/index.html

Pack Cost 100$ doller.

Contacts: email l2addiction@hotmail.com

Its l2j pack ....

2010/03/01 20:00

Server L2-Addiction will be released in full 2010.03.05 16h L2OFF interlude, file system, and Downloads as inside the game begins to start at 10 minutes, more information in forum be added to forum

what's that then?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDd Scammer ;DDDDDDDDDDDd noob you are realy nolifer and go in all forums write scammers :DDDDD  NOOB its l2j pack I write L2OFF more peoples -beep-ing noob go to hell....

Why you spamm in all themes if you don't wana buy only write text " scammer"

Show my how I scamm something ?

I see in this forum that when man create theme sell pack noobs come and spamm scammers ;D realy funny posters ;D

He don't know ENGLISH and he says he is from United States xD

/FAIL

1st he says he is from united kingdom

2nd he can saay whatever he wants although

you say you are from christmas island...

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDd Scammer ;DDDDDDDDDDDd noob you are realy nolifer and go in all forums write scammers :DDDDD   NOOB its l2j pack I write L2OFF more peoples -beep-ing noob go to hell....

Why you spamm in all themes if you don't wana buy only write text " scammer"

Show my how I scamm something ?

I see in this forum that when man create theme sell pack noobs come and spamm scammers ;D realy funny posters ;D

Maybe you are scammer because all your other nicknames are banned or has - karma (like IPXS, IPX). And you are IPXS - here's the proof http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3025/ipxs.jpg .

Selling Interlude full fixed pack.(Can use on mid rates and pvp rates server.)

Pack is full fixed: (sepulchers, Pagan Templates, Quests, Frintezza, Ecpic Bosses, Exploits, l2phx, Olympiad, Skills and more Fixed things!!!)

Server Pack Have enchant rates system Like L2OFF retail and more L2OFF things. Pack was Created retail L2OFF C6

Fixed L2JAttackers, L2jKillers, Floods, Minikillers, MultiKillers, and more dos Ddos protections.

Server is online on my pack, Mid rates. If you wana test website http://www.l2addiction.wu.lt/en/index.html

Pack Cost 100$ doller.

Contacts: email l2addiction@hotmail.com

and what this suppose to mean? huh?

Anyway I think that you're scammer, because you lie to people about the "L2OFF pack". And this is the main reason why I wouldn't believe you.