Login to any server, NO BLOWFISH REQUIRED, BYPASS ANY LOGIN PROTECTION! (L2.NET)

mpj123

credits go to Oddi and sltbnjr

And I wouldn't really consider this an exploit, just a complex protection bypass, :)

basically, L2Fork lets the real L2 client login and sends fake login packets to L2.NET to make it think it logged in,

then once the gameserver kicks in, L2Fork passes the real gameserver packets to L2.NET to handle.

Really cool if you ask me.

This setup skips anything pre-gameserver connection... As long as the program isn't detected somehow... should be no problem. I will make an IG guide soon, but as always, I lack time.

It is possible to log with ingame as well.

I made something wrong, but dunno what, something with Proxifier I guess, becoz when proxifier is running, I can't login with the normal client, and in l2fork it writes me an error like:

Using Proxy: False

- Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

- Error! No remote connection is waiting

can some1 help me?

I made something wrong, but dunno what, something with Proxifier I guess, becoz when proxifier is running, I can't login with the normal client, and in l2fork it writes me an error like:

Using Proxy: False

- Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

- Error! No remote connection is waiting

can some1 help me?

If you want to log with the normal client, you must close the proxifier.

383 using the ipjack method will work in l2ex, just make sure you have the item pickup turned off, or you are ignoring that one item that bans you when you pick it up.