[Preview][Dragon Age: Origins -- Awakening][PC]

GrisoM

The RTO DLC yes, the rest, no.

that's mean that even if I got collectionist items and the other items(no mods created by playres,I mean items from Bioware) will not work?I won't imagine who bought the collector edition for example and will not be able to use the items>_< btw to activate Awakening I must do new game after I complete DAO?Or it make me able to continue after DAO finish immediately?

edit:return to ostagar items will be able to be imported..the others not.Bioware will do a patch for fix that,but that's not sure.They say that awakening's items will be with good stats

btw to activate Awakening I must do new game after I complete DAO?Or it make me able to continue after DAO finish immediately?

If i'm not wrong, you will load your character from DAO after the "post coronation" if that's what you mean.

If i'm not wrong, you will load your character from DAO after the "post coronation" if that's what you mean.

Yes after we "complete" the Origins part(kill the arcydemon etc) we must go in "New Game" select Awakening and then it ask u if u want to import ur chars(ur char+companions) and items or if u want to create a new char;by the second option u'll be able to create a lv 18 char with origin "Grey Warden" and u can select ur talents etc but ofc u can't select new specializations talents and skills before lv 20:P

• 3 weeks later...

Very good game,playing it for 2 months or smthng...worths playing

2 months? come on, the game last 30-40hs, you can finish it in 2-3 weeks :p

• 1 month later...