Mega Discussion!L2walker versus L2NET!

xTheVioLaToR

you dont really need a script to bot with L2.NET, just use the bot options and use the combat tab to set up your blows

@ xTheVioLaToR

Can you let me know what exactly is complicated about them? What could we improve on? Always welcome to feedback.

you dont really need a script to bot with L2.NET, just use the bot options and use the combat tab to set up your blows

@ xTheVioLaToR

Can you let me know what exactly is complicated about them? What could we improve on? Always welcome to feedback.

in L2NET i don't know what's the difference between script and setuping bot. sometimes happens to me, that my char on l2net just run out of the bounded polygon marked area and the just stands here and he let kill himself by a mob :( and then...setuping in tabs is much better than writing a script for normal users like me.

l2w: +easy to use, -you have to pay(you should pay..), detectable

l2net: +easy (if you need basic things only), free, undetectable (same packets like game client), guys working on it are fixing stuff rly fast, you can do EVERYTHING what you need and what you wanna (scripting is not that hard, you just need a bit of brain), what else..? a lot:)

-? hmmmm.......... eeee.... yyyy..... picachu..? if you dont like him..

αh look...it is complicated not a clear one...i have to search to find the dload section while towalker.com is much easier and simplier ;)

What do you need to search? Downloads? Scripts?

Downloads are posted in the main announcements, download section, insane-gamers.com(direct dl links) and on this forum.

Scripts are normal, we cant be moderating all the scripts, I try my best to archive the non-working ones, but I'm only one person doing it :P

Like I said, if there is something specific we could do to accommodate the user, I will gladly do it.

l2w: +easy to use, -you have to pay(you should pay..), detectable

That's kinda messed up don't you think? Why should you have to pay for a bot program that's rarely updated, except the login and connection packets, can't click on the 2d map to move without being banned, and is detected in 90% of servers? Do you like to pay to be ripped off or put in prison/jail in real life? That's not logical, EDIT oh I just now noticed your (-) next to those ;) haha anyways, I hate L2W. Just voicing my hate for it ;)

Oh I know why, greedy ass money loving people...... (if you wanna call them that)

L2.Net FTW.. imo it's was easier to setup and learn than walker was for me... Walker still has a ton of options and it takes a good amount of time to learn what they all do.

Not to mention L2W can't pvp/pk... -1 limited scripting capabilities and GUI IG options.

walker ftw

even if you can do everything with l2net in the end you have to make a mega script so its not userfriendly

you can ofc write your own bot and can do everything you like with that but its not user friendly either

I am using l2net for two weeks. I've found out that it is little buggy. I am using fighter script 358+ Made by: DarkWrath, edited by various others.

But It happens all time to me, that my char dies, because he is stucked somewhere or he runs somewhere that he do not had to, so i can't never go rly AFK while boting :(

Maybe i am doing something wrong.

follow works,buffs works, targeting is bugged I think and I did not discovered how to setup party protect :(

I plan on re-writting some kind of autofighter soon, just very time consuming. But I already have alot of features mapped out for ease. Including party protect, stuck detection, item pickup, sweep, spoil etc.

Probably team up with phear3d some day :)