[Help] Client Error Crash Report

2010.3.1 20:21:20
CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz @ 2000 MHz 2047MB RAM
Video : No Video
PosCode : LS1(146) 0:0:0 2/0 [810]

Insufficient Memory.(87)
Please check the Virtual Memory Option and avilable hard drive space.
You can check them by going to : Control Panel->System->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- Size -1285344528 FArray <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1285344528 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1826147516*4 <- TArrayL2FNameSerialize <- FL2SetItemData::Serialize <- FL2ItemDataBase::Serialize <- FL2ItemNameDataManager::Serialize <- FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I take that error when i add 30 lines at itemname-e.dat but it was working fine with the 30 lines before i restart my computer!

Always remember: If there is just at least one line in itemname-e for an ID, that doesn't exist in weapongrp, armorgrp or etcitemgrp, the client crashes like this. So double/triple check all the lines you put in the itemname-e, especially the ID's!!

Well i had lost the topic and i had to search all my posts to find it so i was waiting someone to post so i can find it at Show new replies to your posts.!

Thanks both LauQ and SoFaKi i fixed it.