Looking for seriosly TEAM

Kuntz

Question

Hey guys.. im gonna rend a server soon.. and i need a team to set up a serios L2 Server!

And by that i mean a team who wonna spend time on making server and So on!

that will be a pvp server! with donation and no custom items!

the server i am gonna rend have the following specs

16GB DDR3 ram

1000mb internet

I7 CPU in Raid with other I7 (Means if The one i7 is getting in trupple.. he get help from other i7)

So i am makeing a serios Sever as you can se..

The server costs me 350..$ a mouth so no place for failur!

Post here what you can do!

8 answers to this question

Hey guys.. im gonna rend a server soon.. and i need a team to set up a serios L2 Server!

And by that i mean a team who wonna spend time on making server and So on!

that will be a pvp server! with donation and no custom items!

the server i am gonna rend have the following specs

16GB DDR3 ram

1000mb internet

I7 CPU in Raid with other I7 (Means if The one i7 is getting in trupple.. he get help from other i7)

So i am makeing a serios Sever as you can se..

The server costs me 350..$ a mouth so no place for failur!

Post here what you can do!

L2j or l2off? if u wanna create up l2j server, u bought too advanced machine. If u want to create l2off, then there are like 1-2 guys in here that can help, and i guess they got their own projects.

I dont care about spending to mouch money on L2.. But well.. its gonna be L2j.. and btw.. that was the only server i could buy! so nvm

lol, did u even search? if u really searched u could find dedi with 80$ per month with windows OS, exactly what u need to launch l2j server + website + teamspeak + ventrilo.

I dont care about spending to mouch money on L2.. But well.. its gonna be L2j.. and btw.. that was the only server i could buy! so nvm

My friend , I am searching team to create a server...Also I am waiting to recieve a pack, not made by me ...and I can tell you that server rocks...(it has a lot customs , but attractive!!)

Also it's gracia part 2 , with a lot of fixes..One thing  is undone..l2j attacker and ddos attacks, that can be solved...max14l2@hotmail.com contact me please thank you

Zavis please check your PMs here, and add me on msn ( I wrote it on PM ) ... I want to talk you! You are the ideal person and I was searching for a long time one person like you  :)